Eigen Energy is founded in 2015 by a young professional team who is driven by the shared belief for green and sustainable energy. Today, Eigen is a photovoltaic (PV) system integrator based in Singapore, specializing in PV engineering design, supply, installation and support services to the private and government sectors.
Who we are powers the work we do
With over 100,000 solar panels installed by our in-house construction team, and over 30MWp tracked record in Singapore, Eigen Energy is one of Singapore's leading experts for solar energy systems.
Our completed systems consistently meet and exceed energy generation estimates and continue to empower our customers with sustainable energy.
Eigen aims to provide comprehensive customized solutions of the highest quality standard. Through effectively supporting and communicating with all stakeholders, together with thorough planning and design, Eigen Energy consistently meets and exceeds its customers targets and requirements.
Eigen Energy’s core business functions are as follows:
• Solar PV system integration (Grid-tied, Hybrid & Off-grid),
• Operation & maintenance for PV systems and,
• EV charger integration.
Our commitment to sustainability does not end at the roof.
Eiegn is also specialised in energy storage and electric vehicle charging station.
Be part of our fast expanding team as we grow from strength to strength.
We are hiring a talented Service Technician professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of the renewable energy solution, Eigen Energy is the place for you!
• Install and test new solar PV, energy storage and EV charging systems for residential and commercial clients.
• Educating the client on how to use and maintain their device.
• Perform maintenance and provide customer support.
• Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
• Order parts required for repairs.
• Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
• Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers.
• Minimum Nitec Diploma and above in Electrical/Automobile/Engineering/Construction.
• Affinity for mechanical/electrical troubleshooting and repair.
• Must be able to read blueprints and diagrams.
• Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills.
• Ability to work independently without much supervision (training will be provided).
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include work-at-height, bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces.
• Driver's license and reliable transportation preferred.
• Ability to effectively manage time.
Click 'Want to Visit' now to find out more about this exciting role!