Eigen Energy is founded in 2015 by a young professional team who is driven by the shared belief for green and sustainable energy. Today, Eigen is a photovoltaic (PV) system integrator based in Singapore, specializing in PV engineering design, supply, installation and support services to the private and government sectors.
Who we are powers the work we do
With over 100,000 solar panels installed by our in-house construction team, and over 30MWp tracked record in Singapore, Eigen Energy is one of Singapore's leading experts for solar energy systems.
Our completed systems consistently meet and exceed energy generation estimates and continue to empower our customers with sustainable energy.
Eigen aims to provide comprehensive customized solutions of the highest quality standard. Through effectively supporting and communicating with all stakeholders, together with thorough planning and design, Eigen Energy consistently meets and exceeds its customers targets and requirements.
Eigen Energy’s core business functions are as follows:
• Solar PV system integration (Grid-tied, Hybrid & Off-grid),
• Operation & maintenance for PV systems and,
• EV charger integration.
Our commitment to sustainability does not end at the roof.
Eiegn is also specialised in energy storage and electric vehicle charging station.
Be part of our fast expanding team as we grow from strength to strength.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing of technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
• Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
• Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
• Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
• Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
• Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
• Diploma in Engineering, Renewable Energy or a related field.
• Experienced in solar preferred (new grads are welcomed to apply)
• Experienced in Microsoft Office and Autocad (PVSyst software experienced preferred)
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices
Click 'Want to Visit' now and this could be you!