Systron Technic Engineering is your provider of quality and reliable solution for the installation of fire extinguisher to the most sophisticated engineered systems. We provide a full set up support in all the products we offer. Our company is backed with highly trained and certified technicians who can outstandingly perform installations as needed by the clients. We see to it that all installations are excellently done to meet client’s expectations and demands.
Our experts make sure that valued clients received only top quality products and services.We pride ourselves with the incomparable workflow we have, this involves a detailed and strategic work procedures which results to reliable and efficient results.
Here in Systron Technic Engineering, we strongly believe in business growth and consistency. Our motivated and right attitude has guided us to focus on bringing out the best possible solutions when it comes to any engineering systems.
Our products which include varieties of fire protection equipment and systems are made of tough and rugged materials to suit numerous applications and meet optimum safety and security requirements to prevent fire.
We aim to provide excellent service to our valued customers and continually discover new ideas to make our products and services better.
• Possess understanding on the general fire alarm and fire protection systems
• Perform maintenance and servicing of fire protection and fire alarm system
• Perform wide variety of duties including preventive maintenance timely execution, troubleshooting & rectification of fire alarm & protection systems
• Perform on-site building fire alarm & fire protection systems inspection & testing in accordance with established standard
• Fully responsible for complete & accurate execution of on-site fire alarm & associated system maintenance
• Proactively anticipate & identify system functional problems & system weaknesses, develop & put up improvement proposals for contingencies
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
• NITEC in Engineering (Facility Technology, Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering) or related disciplines
• Minimum 1-year relevant experience in fire/ safety industry
• Knowledge of fire system codes and regulations
• Team player, independent and quick learner
• Working Days: 5.5 days per week
• Those who possess a driving license will be given additional benefits
Click 'Want to Visit' to chat with us and find out more about the role and its perks!