We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
- As the product owner, design and continuously improve new features for one or more internal-facing automation systems
- Work very closely with business users to analyse the bottlenecks and challenges of their processes
- By studying available technologies in the market, design process innovations to drastically improve the efficiency and quality of decision-making processes
- Design and develop simple yet intuitive and smooth Web UIs
- Engage in an agile and iterative development cycle to ensure user adoption and secure business outcome
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or other related disciplines
- Solid experience with Python, with good understanding of key programming concepts (e.g. OOP, static vs dynamic type)
- Project experience with databases (Relational or document, one or more)
- Demonstrated ability in developing a web front-end (any framework)
- Fluency in Cantonese and good written English
- Strong interest in process automation systems
The Ideal Candidate
- You love coming up with ways to automate processes, and is willing to get your hands dirty to implement your own ideas
- Your passion is in technical innovation, and you wish to gain comprehensive competence quickly
- You enjoy learning and using new technologies on a day to day basis
What you will learn
- You will learn these on the go. It would be a plus if you already know some of them, but they are not required.
- Developing data applications on cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Microservice Architeture
- Key programming concepts (e.g. OOP, dynamic vs static type systems)
- Production level programming practise (e.g. version control, error handling, deployment)
- Implement machine learning and big data in applications
- Geographic information systems
- Graph based models
- Workflow management tools (e.g. Airflow)
- Python, Vue.js
- Database: MySQL/MongoDB/Elasticsearch/DynamoDB
- DevOps: Docker, ECS, Kubernetes
- Cloud: AWS API gateway, Lambda
- Paradigms: machine learning, big data, graph analysis, geographical information system
- Greenfield projects with foundations laid
- Support for learning (Opportunities to attend workshops during working hour, allowance for self-learning and reference books)
- A passionate, motivated yet friendly and casual team
- Flexibility in assigning tasks to meet your learning and career goals
- 5-day work
- Flexible working hour
If you are interested, please heads us up, and amaze us!