We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
WHY are we looking for this position?
This is an opportunity to become a highly impactful contributor of a rapidly growing startup. We need a buyer who is data driven and curious. Ultimately, this person is responsible for selecting the good product, maintaining relationship with suppliers, and formulating the promotion plan to drive sales.
HOW will you perform in the position?
• Be a strategic planner to improve business operation
• Be a collaborator to communicate with different parties
• Be a quick learner to adjust the solution
WHAT duties will you be responsible for?
• Set up and reform the supply chain solution including order management, delivery time management, and inventory cost control, etc.
• Liaison with suppliers on business terms and condition, product assortments and shipment, etc.
• Formulate demand forecast and maintain healthy inventory control
• Work with merchandising team to understand demand forecast drivers and help teams understand the implication for the sales plan to ensure sales target should be met
• Participate in developing reporting tools and process improvement to improve forecasting practice and systems, etc.
• Experience on FMCGs will be preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related disciplines
• Detail oriented, proactive, and able to work independently
• Able to work in high pressure and fast-paced environment
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Logical with strong numeric sense and analytical skills
• Candidates with more experience will be considered to senior position