Edvanced is a one-stop continuous learning platform that connects subsidised CEF courses to learners. At Edvanced, we help you find the CEF/CPD courses you need for upskilling or reskilling yourself while getting you funded so that you can focus on what truly matters, learning.
We believe that learning is a lifelong journey and we want to make this journey fun, easy and rewarding for you.
Edvanced's mission is to bring the world more sustainable for lifelong learners and make learning unstoppable.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a full-stack developer who can handle frontend and backend development of a mobile application.
The right candidate should be comfortable at both the application coding and UI creation based on design and UX team specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* 1+ years of iOS & XCode development experience
* Must be able to build production quality applications
* Passionate about mobile application design, UX and best practices
* Provide solution architecture and detailed designs in software backend
* Setup and maintain environment for software applications and backend
* Follow the development process and improve code for backend stability
* Fine-tune execution for new API / SDK, write documents and design features
* Manage SQL and related communications/interactions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Open source contributions and public repos on GitHub
* Experience in React Native and Flutter
* Proven portfolio in development (Mobile app)
* Experience in Ruby on Rails and writing well-structured code
* Knowledge on AWS, UI/UX techniques and REST based API
* Experience on iOS / Android/ API platform
It'd be nice if you also have:
* Work experience in an early stage high-performing startup and cross-functional team culture.
Jumping on board to this adventure, you'll find us:
* A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
* A place that encourages personal growth and development;
Click Want to Visit if you are interested!