Truegenics Pte Ltd is a personal care Vitamin, Mineral, and Supplement (VMS) company that specializes in Direct Response marketing. We sell our own brand of health supplements to a global audience and strive to add more life into their days. We believe that even the smallest action can define one’s destiny, and are committed to the creation of products that enhance the lives of our consumers.
We like to think of ourselves as one big happy family. We infuse fun into everything we do, so it's never unusual to hear laughter from during any one of our daily meetings (which are endearingly coined as "huddles").
Our values define us. They shape our belief, our character, and our conduct as we go about fulfilling our true purpose. These are the values that we hold dear, the very values that keep us a close-knit family that works hard and play hard together.
Take ownership of producing the expected results
When things don't work out don't blame anyone; Work on solutions instead of excuses
Show up and get things done
Apply the best expertise
Constantly work to improve results
Company before self
Collaborate to make the company better
Dive for the ball
Volunteer to fix a problem instead of waiting for someone else to fix it
Anticipate and plan in advance
Seek and consider all diverse inputs to make better decisions
Don't be afraid to express your ideas
Communicate anything in order to resolve a problem; No pink elephants
Make decisions such that it is okay if everything becomes public
Admit mistakes freely and openly
Treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you
This role is primarily responsible for sales monitoring and communication in the Sales Department. You are expected to assist the Sales Manager in running data analysis, as well as facilitate partnerships with our sales partners. You will also be administering and processing sales management policies & SOPs, and working with compliance department to ensure adherence to the sales agreement.
- Work with Sales Manager and other departments to analyse data of sales performance and market trends
- Monitor and solve compliance issues among sales partners
- Recruit, review and onboard new sales partners
- Manage and execute partner engagement content calendar (e.g., newsletter, direct e-mailing, video) to support and grow sales performance
- Report performance insights to internal stakeholders (managers, CEO) and external sales partners
- Coordinate partner payout invoicing process
- Assist Sales Manager to set up partnership with Sales Partners and manage the partner accounts as and when necessary
- Diploma or higher
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sales support role. Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English Language Skills
- Enjoy working under fast-moving environment
- Basic/Intermediate Excel (Prior knowledge of pivot table and vlookup is a plus)
- Enjoy working with people as much as working with numbers
Why Join TrueGenics?
When we thought about the many ways we can attract great talent to work with us, we found ourselves wondering, "How can we get the word out about what it means to work here?" Well in the end, we decided to let the great talent already with us speak for themselves about what it means to be part of the TrueGenics family.
Click 'Want to Visit' and chat with us now!