Livspace is the world’s leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves Singapore and nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Singapore, similarly, is a highly attractive market for Livspace with a US$5 billion home-design industry that is growing at 10% year-on-year. Livspace’s expansion into Singapore marks the first phase of its APAC expansion. In Singapore, Livspace is already operating at US$15 million gross revenue run rate.
The founders—Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma—are former Google and Myntra (one of the top e-comm companies in India) executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals, who all espouse the brand’s philosophy of good design for all. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to enable employees and partners to innovate and deliver differentiated experiences. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work.
As a design partner, you choose the hours, the number of projects you work on and earn commissions while we grow your interior design portfolio and business. A design partner will pitch, design and manage the execution of their projects. All back-end support will be available to them under one roof, along with high quality leads, access to our proprietary state-of-the-art tech platform, partnerships with the most sought-after furniture brands, the best quality of products and services, and the incredible network of business managers, vendor managers, category managers and contractors. The design partner will be responsible for sales, design and on-time delivery of projects.
Benefits of working with Livspace
Work Type: Exclusive Partner
- Opportunity to work with the largest Interior Design solutions platform in Singapore.
- Highly qualified leads of customers with renovation requirements
- Curated network of vendors and service providers
- Partnerships with most sought-after furniture brands eg. IKEA, Crate&Barrel, Soul & Tables, Courts, etc.
- State-of-the-art software to track leads, payments and BOQs
- Bonus for every pitch presented and first-order signed
- Attractive referral fee for bringing in your clients
- Availability of all services under one roof
- A space that you can pre-book for client meetings
- Professional photoshoot for all your projects
Responsibilities and Duties of a Design Partner
- Meet new clients, and understand their requirements in detail. You must ensure their interactions with us convert them into paying customers
- Own your projects from start to finish, from design to execution
- Be the voice of Livspace and educate clients about our revolutionary interior design and execution capabilities
- Work closely with the client and our interior design team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC drawings
- Collaborate with the Livspace execution support team to ensure your design turns into reality seamlessly, until project handover.
- Freedom to work independently and run their own business outside of Livspace.
- Though this is a flexi work role, you may be required to be present in office as and when required; for training, client and internal meetings.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- You have been an interior designer for at least two years.
- You have a minimum of one year of relevant interior design and selling experience in the Singapore market.
- You have handled projects end-to-end - sales, design and execution.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Mandatory knowledge of AutoCad or ArchiCad or Revit (or other BIM softwares)
- Experience in 3D modelling and rendering softwares is an added advantage.
- Strong visualization and conceptualization abilities.
- Ability to communicate thoughts and ideas effectively.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You hold a Degree or Diploma in Architecture or Interior Design.
Click 'Want to Visit now so we can get to know you!