We are a leading tech company with a team of highly experienced developers, delivering effective and innovative websites, business automation software, SEO and social media marketing services - and all these with an experienced Marketing Strategist to tie it in together.
Diversity and individuality is important to us - and so is your independence and growth.
We believe that businesses deserve better. We focus on effective and efficient innovation in digital marketing and business automation to improve our clients' ROI.
Our dream is to provide our affordable yet high-quality services all around the world.
We want to remove the burden of digital services from the shoulders of the firms, so they can work towards their goals, without getting worried about the high expenses of digital marketing & IT product development.
We are working towards the globalization of our firm, in coming years we will be successfully delivering our services in Europe, United States, Canada, Switzerland.
Let's make most of this digital revolution.
Our organisation is decentralised for effectiveness and efficiency. By putting the client's objectives and strategy at the forefront, we develop the tools that enable their success, with ROI at its centre.
We believe in completing our project ahead of the project closing date.
Our Business Development and Sales Interns are an integral part of our company, participating in the full cycle of Sales - creating and building strong, sustainable partnerships with our clients.
[Your responsibilities include]
- Proactive outreach of new opportunities by generating leads through your innovative initiatives
- Market research to identify business segments and gaps
- Preparing client and solution briefs and presentations
- Meeting prospects and providing feedback loops to our tech teams
- Support sales and market related administrative tasks to ensure the teams are all aligned
If you are hungry, driven, independent, curious, have a thick skin, love to solve puzzles and always has a good eye for a good deal, we want you to come join us! You'll be in the front lines - reaching out to businesses and understanding their challenges and working with our teams to provide a tailored solution that helps our clients get the boost that they need.
[Hard skills required include]
- A minimum general understanding of marketing and digital marketing (eg you know the difference between the internal workings of SEO and SEM)
- Experience in corporate or retail sales or customer service
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word skills; can create a persuasive Powerpoint slide without using WordArt
- Well-spoken and excellent language skills in English; any second language is a great advantage
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills are not required but are great to have
[What's in it for you?]
- Renewal of internship for high performers / the offer for a full time role; or a glowing signed testimonial and the promise of being a reference for your next role
- Exposure to a wide array of target industries and markets
This role is available to Singaporeans, Singaporean PRs and those who have valid work visas only. We are unable to apply for a visa on your behalf. For foreign students, please check with your educational institutions if you are able to intern - we will require a written approval.
Click 'Want to Visit' now!