As Asia-Pacific's leader in Corporate and Advisory Services, Boardroom Limited is the partner of choice for many Fortune 500 multinationals, public-listed firms and privately-owned enterprises.
BoardRoom Business Solutions Pte Ltd specialises in providing Accounting, Finance and Payroll services to a wide range of clients ranging from small local firms to MNCs. Previously part of Ernst & Young Singapore, it acquired the Singapore outsourcing arm of Arthur Andersen and today has a client base of over 500 companies.
BoardRoom Corporate & Advisory Services Pte Ltd is the largest share registrar in Singapore. It acts as a share registrar or share transfer agent for over half of the companies listed on the SGX-ST. It is also a leader in providing corporate secretarial services to both public listed and private companies.
The heart of our business is service, and with the help of our dedicated team of professionals, expertise and in-depth knowledge of Asia-Pacific's markets, you will find a clear path for your business's expansion. Our portfolio includes Corporate Secretarial; Share Registry Services; Accounting; Expat Compliance Services; Tax; Employee Share Plan Administration; Regional Payroll Solutions; and Human Resources.
At Boardroom, your success is our goal. With 14 offices in Singapore (HQ), Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, we are on hand to support your needs and ensure that you are free to focus on your core business.
Our expertise in navigating complex regulatory policies and cultural sensitivities throughout Asia-Pacific has enabled 5,500 companies, to operate in the region.
Your success is our goal. Since BoardRoom Ltd’s incorporation over 50 years ago, we have continuously refined our expertise, so businesses can achieve the success they deserve.
Job Title: Digit Marketing Executive (Pardot)
You will be responsible for the operational day to day management of our digital campaigns. Including developing HTML eDMs that sit within automated email marketing campaigns, management of the social media calendar (inclusive of strategic development and operational execution), daily management of SEO/SEM campaigns across multiple regions. You will need to have a strong knowledge of HTML and CSS to be successful in this role.
- Manage and execute digital campaigns to achieve company targets
- Assist in development & execution of automated marketing campaigns including building HTML eDMs, identify user journey, lead scoring & qualification and email copy
- Manage the professional website content architecture, manage general website maintenance and identify approaches to improve the website
- Tracking and weekly reporting of inbound leads inquiries through digital channels
- Manage company social media channels through regular posting e.g. articles, new client wins or re-posting relevant industry news
- Support with all other marketing activities as required such as; webinars or event registration
- Conceptualise, development and execution of design and layout in support of marketing activities such as email marketing, print and digital media (e.g. print, direct mailers, brochures, presentations, fact sheets etc.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Diploma/Degree in any marketing discipline
- Experience and knowledge in HTML & CSS are a must
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Positive personality, with excellent organisational, prioritising skills, and analytical thinking
- High levels of creativity with a meticulous ‘eye’ for details
-Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
- CMS experience is preferred
- Experience with an automated email marketing platform such as Pardot, Hubspot, Infusionsoft is a required
- Proficient in SEO/SEM and Social Media Marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred (i.e. Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
Click 'Want to Visit' and chat with us so we can get to know you better!