Wellderly supports a diverse range of programmes and initiatives with a common purpose of doing good: deepening local enterprise capabilities, enabling all Singaporeans and firms to acquire new skills, uplifting lives and advancing communities in Singapore.
Wellderly focuses on three major areas:
• Enabling all Singaporeans and firms to acquire new skills: We support Singaporeans in their lifelong learning journey, especially in their working years, to acquire skills relevant to digital businesses.
• Supporting local enterprises to innovate and digitalize: We help deepen enterprise capabilities at every stage of an enterprise’s growth – by innovating, digitalising, and securing funding for grant-supportable corporate projects.
• Strengthening social care and uplifting lives: We use technologies and innovative product design to bring joy to people as they age, as well as to uplift lives and communities.
We are a passionate team specialising in Training, Education, EdTech, Professional Skills, Learning, Teaching, Self Improvement Skills, Career Improvement, and People Skills.
Skills and Qualifications
• You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of product managers.
• You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
• You have at least 3 years of industry experience with product management.
• You have fluency in the following topics: product development cycle, market analysis, user research, wireframing and storyboarding, financial modeling, product roadmaps, creating product specs, digital marketing and go-to-market strategies.
• Experience working in a startup (preferred)
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Instructors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials, leveraging existing curriculum content.
• Work alongside our team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
• Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
• Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
• Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of learning a new suite of skills.
If you're as passionate as we are about education and inspiring the community, click 'Want to Visit' now and chat with us to find more about the role and what it entails!