I am not a typical art student. But I love digging the beauty of different things.
I am not a typical office lady too. As I am enthusiastic and energetic towards experiencing different adventures.
Creativity is always a key to start a new journey. If you are looking for a person who is willing ...
Creative (Designer, writer etc.)
Vision Desire founded in 2013, we are a design agency who is dedicated to creative strategies in brand communication through different vehicles, it would be animation, interactive, motiongraphic, any kind in the visual system!
Everyone deep down got their own vision, we try to build a bridge, a connection between a commercial product and art! That how vision desire born, we move your vision forward to achieve your desire.
We are young and fun, also flexible, we trust that when everyone got respected and they will be disciplined. We hope to grow all together, we don't want you this is just a job, we want you to grow with us!
Objectives of this Role:
• Establish art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service
• Ensure team adheres to current processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations
• Develop presentation approaches, styles, and techniques for the team to implement
• Analyse market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance
• Work with the entire creative team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company, helming a creative audit to elevate our innovation
• Conceptualise campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
• Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
• Delegate projects to in-house designers and oversee storyboards
• Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
• Present or oversee the presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organisational use
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
• Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives