CEO & Founder
No description available.
I'm a writer whose interests include travel, horribly gory action movies, startups, sustainable eco SMEs, and books. I spend an ungodly amount of time reading instead of sleeping, which is probably why I only remember the weird stuff.
Currently heading e27's Marketing team.
There are US300B worth of opportunities in Southeast Asia's internet economy.
With its high growth, massive user base, and high spending power, Southeast Asia provides a fertile environment for tech companies to grow, attracting many entrepreneurs and innovators to explore and scale tech solutions.
Unfortunately, 9 out of 10 startups fail in the region.
We give entrepreneurs everything they need to build a billion dollar business.
We believe that every startup deserves a fair chance to succeed.
And it our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the tools to build and grow their companies.
What started out as a blog to keep readers abreast of Singapore’s sprouting startups in 2007, has continued to evolve with time to ensure that we could continue to provide the relevant tools and resources to Asia’s tech ecosystem.
Building a successful business is never easy, especially when one has to navigate the complexities of working with different parties alone. With e27, we envision a platform that supports business with tools and an open community to help make ideas come to life.
Information that matters - We have a built a proven record in creating and curating an exhaustive range of content that impacts stakeholders in Southeast Asia, delivered in fit-for-purpose and easily digestible formats.
Fundraising opportunities - Between our fundraising widget, e27 Connect, e27 Fundraise Programme, and our investor database, we provide curated access to over a thousand active investors in Southeast Asia and beyond.
Visibility across the region - We showcase startup profiles to provide company information, help deal flow, and aid in business development opportunities.
Network building and talent discovery - We provide access to networking and career opportunities through our events database and jobs listing.
Because to build a successful business, you need a community. To build a successful business, you start at e27.
As project manager, you are required to work closely with the co-founders to strategise and launch new products. You will be overall responsible in guiding the direction of key projects, and from time to time, will be required to manage team members.
You will be:
- Responsible for the daily execution of significant projects and programmes tasked to the Operations team
- Continually seek ways to improve e27’s programmes & products
- Launching new products & features when necessary, taking products from idea to launch
- Forming strategic partnerships/ relations with government agencies/ FAANG/ MNC’s to improve programmes
- Proactively engage with project teams to identify and solve problems
- Ensuring clarity and constant information dissemination within the company on - projects & initiatives the company is running
- Support the team in various ad-hoc projects undertaken from time to time
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years experience
- Previous tech product management experience is a plus
- Ability to develop UX plans
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly resourceful & self starter
- Not afraid to try
- Good common sense, logical thinking, & problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial experience/ thinking is a good to have
- Able to manage and delegate
- Idea generate & customer development experience
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Building a network of decision-makers in the tech industry
- Get plugged into the middle of the tech and innovation industry
- Working alongside a young, motivated, fun-loving and hardworking team
- Discover and play with new tools and software technologies to improve business processes