A Capital Markets solutions provider founded in 2017, Bondlinc is certified by the Singapore Fintech Association, is a MAS grant recipient and has attained several industry accolades such as the Most Promising Start-up and Best Growth Strategy at Asian Private Banker's 3rd and 4th Technology Awards, respectively.
Bondlinc's solutions are focused on the fixed income trading aspects of the Private Bank and Wealth Management financial landscape. Having recently been conferred the Best Regulatory Reporting Solution and the Most Innovative Solution titles by the Asian Private Banker, is a testament of how this young start-up continues to dedicate itself in creating value for financial institutions.
Bondlinc seeks to increase the transparency and efficiency of the markets and its solutions benefit Financial Institutions through the following means.
• Automation of compliance procedures to stay relevant with regulatory requirements
Bondlinc helps automate challenging pre-trade and compliance procedures such as complex product checks and factsheet generation, while leveraging on machine learning technology. This minimizes human error while maximizing efficiency, especially where time is of the essence in the preliminary market.
• Standardised definitions and procedures via a single platform
Bondlinc collaborates with industry practitioners such as the Private Wealth Management Association of Hong Kong to help standardise regulatory definitions and procedures. These include the identification of complex product and special features, including their definitions and corresponding risk disclosure requirements.
• A centralised repository of product due diligence documents
Bondlinc's document management system hosts a centralised repository of product due diligence documents, such as prospectuses and term sheets. Users are able to search for any such documents and dynamically generate a real-time factsheet.
• Greater price transparency
Bondlinc provides users an insight into an extremely fragmented market, while also allowing our clients to fulfill regulatory requirements on price quotes. This is achieved through its pricing engine which ensures accurate and real-time prices are captured, highlighting the best spreads.
• Support the business team into converting client’s requirements into technical specifications
• Implement version control and improve build and deployment practices using AWS, Docker or other DevOps frameworks and tools
• Ensure the web application meets benchmark of reliability and speed
• Execute strategic plan in implementing new platform features and improving the existing product through continued research and prototyping
• Work as part of a scrum team developing based on product requirements in an agile manner
• Analyse data from variety of sources and write web services, ETL interfaces / data feeds to integrate market data and data from various source systems
• Develop and manage databases and data collection mechanisms / interfaces, metadata definitions and models, queries and reports, schedules, work processes and maintenance procedures.
• Manages automation of file processing as well as all ETL processes within a job workflow.
• Ensures data quality throughout entire ETL process
• Perform Quality Assurance tasks including unit and integration test cases, automated testing using scripts, testing, documentation and issue reporting
• Perform capacity planning and system optimizations.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• 1 - 3 years or more of relevant work experience required
• Good Knowledge of Core Java
• Knowledge of ETL tools like SSIS/ Informatica /Spring Batch etc.
• Restful web services
• Oracle 11g, 12g / MS SQL 2012
• Familiar with cloud hosting and scaling services such as Amazon Web Services / Alibaba Cloud
• Understanding of git, build servers and continuous integration deployment required
• Familiar with development and publication of application in iOS and Android environments
• Familiar with web servers such as Apache
• Ability to write clean, functional and reusable code
• Experience in building web service integration using JSON and REST API
• Able to define and manage work plan in order to meet developmental timelines and team goals
• Able to review and optimize performance of the application
Click 'Want to Visit' now and chat with us!