A Capital Markets solutions provider founded in 2017, Bondlinc is certified by the Singapore Fintech Association, is a MAS grant recipient and has attained several industry accolades such as the Most Promising Start-up and Best Growth Strategy at Asian Private Banker's 3rd and 4th Technology Awards, respectively.
Bondlinc's solutions are focused on the fixed income trading aspects of the Private Bank and Wealth Management financial landscape. Having recently been conferred the Best Regulatory Reporting Solution and the Most Innovative Solution titles by the Asian Private Banker, is a testament of how this young start-up continues to dedicate itself in creating value for financial institutions.
Bondlinc seeks to increase the transparency and efficiency of the markets and its solutions benefit Financial Institutions through the following means.
• Automation of compliance procedures to stay relevant with regulatory requirements
Bondlinc helps automate challenging pre-trade and compliance procedures such as complex product checks and factsheet generation, while leveraging on machine learning technology. This minimizes human error while maximizing efficiency, especially where time is of the essence in the preliminary market.
• Standardised definitions and procedures via a single platform
Bondlinc collaborates with industry practitioners such as the Private Wealth Management Association of Hong Kong to help standardise regulatory definitions and procedures. These include the identification of complex product and special features, including their definitions and corresponding risk disclosure requirements.
• A centralised repository of product due diligence documents
Bondlinc's document management system hosts a centralised repository of product due diligence documents, such as prospectuses and term sheets. Users are able to search for any such documents and dynamically generate a real-time factsheet.
• Greater price transparency
Bondlinc provides users an insight into an extremely fragmented market, while also allowing our clients to fulfill regulatory requirements on price quotes. This is achieved through its pricing engine which ensures accurate and real-time prices are captured, highlighting the best spreads.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Maintain Asia fixed income databases including primary issuance and secondary market information
• Participate in fixed income analytics tool development such as comparable analysis, portfolio management tools, etc.
• Assist technology team in executing client requirements
• In charge of daily product support for Bonds and Structured Products, including monitoring of market flows
• Conduct periodic reviews in sales support materials to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements in relevant regulated activities
• Collect market intelligence data including availability of new products, sales performance, market share etc.
• Understanding regulatory processes related to servicing of AI (Accredited Investors) and Private Banks/Securities Houses in Asia (Focus on Hong Kong and Singapore)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• 0-2 years of experience, fresh graduates with Bachelor’s degree welcome
• Experience in using Bloomberg terminal would be a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Interest in Fintech and/or fixed income markets
• A good team player, mature and able to work under pressure
• A self-starter with good communication, interpersonal skills and proactiveness
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese preferred
• Knowledge in programming (Python, SQL, Java) is a plus
*Based in Hong Kong or Singapore
We're looking for driven and motivated individuals, so click 'Want to Visit' now and have a chat with us about the role!