Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established on February 8, 1982, Exim & Manufacturing Enterprise has come through a long and laborious journey, to emerge as a reputed, sound and unrivalled solutions provider that our customers have come to rely on and trust.
Gaining the confidence and respect of our Partners/Customers does not come easy! One thing is for sure – our proven Quality Products, Delivery Services plus the value-add services and an almost complete Quality Assurance Department equipped with the latest test equipment certainly put us in a class of our own, and not forgetting our certifications in the following standards:
AS 9120 – Aerospace
ISO 9001 – Business Enterprise
ISO 13485 – Medical Devices and Services
ISO 14001 – Environmental
OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Administration
ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management
ISO 26000 – Corporate Social Responsibility
Carrying a broad range of products in the industry and perhaps one of the largest in South-East Asia has enabled the Company to work with at least 38 well-renowned multi-national companies, which together contribute to almost 50% of our sales revenue. This is surely a testimony to our philosophy of being “Your partner in single source solutions”.
We now hold an inventory of close to US$ 4,000,000 in value comprising more than a hundred commodity groups with over 30,000 line items.
If you have not already done so, please call us to place your orders and we will prove our worth to you as your Supplier/Partner of choice.
Our success is built upon the united effort of our highly trained and competent staff. Exim’s outstanding corporate standing is clearly marked by the following strengths:
More than 30,000 Line Items from 100 over product groups
Own Product Identification (by Part Numbers)
Fully Computerized Inventory System
Full Product Traceability
On-going Cycle Count
100% Product Screening
Wide Suppliers’ and Customers’ Base
Worldwide Supply Capability
World-class Quality System
Partnership Programme through Vendor Managed Inventory Programme
Our customers’ dedication to quality is strongly matched and supported by EXIM’s high quality products. Across all the industries worldwide, end-users relate these names to an assurance of quality. The role of EXIM in delivering our promise of premium products also goes out indirectly to our clients’ customers. Regardless of the size of their business, EXIM offers the same world-class services and products. After all, our clients’ success is also our success.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Attend to customers’ inquiries and outstanding issues
- Provide sales support to further develop account potential and new customers to secure new orders
- Perform daily sales activities which include preparation of drawings, sourcing, quotations, follow-up and preparation of sample submission
- Provide support and guidance to the Sales Co-ordinator.
- Ensure that pricing and quantity of orders received are in accordance to the quotations and ensure prompt delivery to customers.
- Attend monthly sales meetings to share and update the management on market information and trend.
- Attend to any quality issues and work with the QC department in providing customers with supporting documents when required.
- Assist in the preparation and participation of trade shows in the assigned territory.
- Undertake other tasks assigned from time to time.
Who We're Looking For:
- Minimum Diploma, preferably in Engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in similar job nature and industry.
- Self-motivated, result orientated with good interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Able to start work with short notice.
If you have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' now and chat with us!