TalentStork is a boutique Executive Search Firm that provides consulting services for your recruitment needs. As trusted advisors across industries and an established presence throughout Asia, our consultants partner with global enterprises and aspriring disruptors to create human capital leverage and transformative growth.
Our vision is to be a trusted specialist to our clients across Asia for their human capital needs, providing solutions in executive search, assessment, training and HR advisory.
We are committed to deliver value to our clients throughout their talent acquisition process to build exceptional teams, and assist candidates under our charge develop their potential and realise their own life goals.
We believe that, in achieving our mission, we help our clients and candidates position themselves for unprecedented performance and long-term success.
Through the pursuit of our mission, we create value for our clients, our candidates, our people, and the communities which we live in.
Do what you say, Say what you do
Our consultants walk the talk and operate at the highest levels of ethics and integrity – conditioned to deliver what we promise, taking responsibility and establishing transparency with our stakeholders.
Quality, Quality, Quality
Striving to improve ourselves in creating innovative solutions for companies and candidates under our charge. We are specialists in being exceptional in our jobs and exceeding your expectations
Operate as a Team
We are our competitive edge
Our team members are industry experts in their own fields and geographies. We respect each other’s experience and expertise and work together with a common goal in mind — developing and delivering Talent.
Own the outcome.
Be committed to make things happen. It is in our DNA to be accountable in helping our clients and candidates achieve their goals.
Developing the community
We are firm believers in the social investment of building our communities and giving back to society. It’s not about scoring points, it is about what we can do to build a better tomorrow.
Our Client is a privately owned logistics company with their South East Asia office located in Singapore.
The client is looking for a Chief Finance Officer to plan the company’s financial strategy as well as managing all finance activities of the company, which includes risk management, budgeting and forecasting. This role is based in Singapore and will lead a small team. The role reports to the CEO
What You'll Be Doing:
- Prepare and present financial reports and financial analyses.
- Ensure all financial papers/reports meet the quality standards.
- Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements of Singapore and the company.
- Manage day-to-day financial and business operations by planning and organising a broad range of accounting functions.
- Drive company’s financial planning.
- Advise on long-term financial planning.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to the company and its subsidiaries for financial related matters.
Who We're Looking For:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the logistics industry.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills.
If you have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' now!