ACP is a well-established company which was incorporated way back in 1997 as an Information Communications & Technology (ICT) Service Provider. We are now experiencing an exciting period of growth and expansion. As we march into our 21st year as a company, we have gone from strength to strength from focusing on only classroom based ICT training to providing a one stop Education Technology solution, Bring You to Training and Bringing Training to You.
A testament to the myriad of services that we are leaders in includes: varied ICT trainings, consultancy services to suit your customized ICT needs, marketing of your field of expertise via our Learning Management System (LMS) and content management system as well as catering you with online training via our CyberSphere to ensure productivity via continuous learning.
ACP is proud to be the first Small Medium Enterprise (SME) to have attained the QMS (Quality Management System) ISO 9001:2008 certification and recently upgrade to ISO 9001:2015. It is a reaffirmation of our ability to consistently provide products and services that far exceeds the requirements of the customers. We are also proud to be partnering with strong ICT players in the field, including Microsoft, Adobe, Singtel and Moodle to keep our solutions current.
As we maintain our strong hold in the Singapore market, we ventured into the Asia Pacific market with the setting up of our first overseas representative office in Manila and then subsequently Indonesia and China, giving us a market access to 2 billion people.
In looking towards the exciting times that lie ahead for ACP, we are venturing into Greater China as we look to bring our expertise, knowledge and skills to reach out to a population of close to 1.4 billion. We are proud to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOU) with our Chinese counterpart during the 9th meeting of the Singapore-Guangdong Collaboration Council.
Vision: Embracing technology to empower you to learn in the borderless world
Mission: We Bring Training to You & We Bring You to Training
We are Focused, United and will exhibit Tolerance
to challenges. Our solutions are Ubiquitous and
Reliable as we Empower you to learn
anywhere and anytime.
In today’s educational landscape, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) is taking on an ever increased role. These fields are critical in producing the Scientists, Engineers, Creative Designers and Mathematicians of tomorrow. We are looking for someone to spark interest in students by making learning more enjoyable by designing interesting curriculums as well as come up with hands-on projects. If you see yourself as someone who is innovative and able to think out- of-the-box, can design diverse STEAM activities and create fun and engaging environment for students coming from Singapore, China, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Knowledge in wide-array of technology which can be utilized to have better quality improvement in engaging and deepening the learning of the students
• Research and plan quality improvement to the curriculums of existing courses, in-charge of developing new courses for the company
• Perform quality control on the planning and designing of the makers space, keeping oversight of the training of usage of the facilities within, as well as their performances
• Construct and quality control on programming projects within budget, engage school staff, students and parents as a form of outreach
• Conduct a wide variety of programming courses and workshops for the public and schools, engaging them through hands-on activities, raising their awareness on the significance of programming in today’s world
• Co-develop with Chinese partner on programming courses meant for both classroom learning and e-learning; comply with company quality assurance standards
• Scope of Teaching and Learning
a. Develop students in their computational thinking, design thinking and problem
solving through coding
b. Possible Programs - MIT App inventor/SCRATCH (Makay Makey)/ Makecode/Blockly/
AppMakr/ Arduino/ Python/ Livecode/ MineCraft/ Java and/or
a. Teach students to understand basic robotic and electronics components and their
b. Allow students to apply robotics and engineering in simple problems
c. Possible Robots – EZ Robot/ MakeBlock/ Lego
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math, or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years of STEAM experience and teaching experience preferred
• Proficient in syntax based programming e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi
• Possess skills in communication, organization and multi-tasking
*Singaporeans and PRs only
If you're a passionate and dedicated Educator, we want to chat with you! Click 'Want to Visit' now!