ACP is a well-established company which was incorporated way back in 1997 as an Information Communications & Technology (ICT) Service Provider. We are now experiencing an exciting period of growth and expansion. As we march into our 21st year as a company, we have gone from strength to strength from focusing on only classroom based ICT training to providing a one stop Education Technology solution, Bring You to Training and Bringing Training to You.
A testament to the myriad of services that we are leaders in includes: varied ICT trainings, consultancy services to suit your customized ICT needs, marketing of your field of expertise via our Learning Management System (LMS) and content management system as well as catering you with online training via our CyberSphere to ensure productivity via continuous learning.
ACP is proud to be the first Small Medium Enterprise (SME) to have attained the QMS (Quality Management System) ISO 9001:2008 certification and recently upgrade to ISO 9001:2015. It is a reaffirmation of our ability to consistently provide products and services that far exceeds the requirements of the customers. We are also proud to be partnering with strong ICT players in the field, including Microsoft, Adobe, Singtel and Moodle to keep our solutions current.
As we maintain our strong hold in the Singapore market, we ventured into the Asia Pacific market with the setting up of our first overseas representative office in Manila and then subsequently Indonesia and China, giving us a market access to 2 billion people.
In looking towards the exciting times that lie ahead for ACP, we are venturing into Greater China as we look to bring our expertise, knowledge and skills to reach out to a population of close to 1.4 billion. We are proud to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOU) with our Chinese counterpart during the 9th meeting of the Singapore-Guangdong Collaboration Council.
Vision: Embracing technology to empower you to learn in the borderless world
Mission: We Bring Training to You & We Bring You to Training
We are Focused, United and will exhibit Tolerance
to challenges. Our solutions are Ubiquitous and
Reliable as we Empower you to learn
anywhere and anytime.
ICT brings ubiquitous connectivity and information access that provides us with innovative solutions to address societal mega-trends. In today’s digital age, ICT has deeply penetrated and embedded itself into every area of our society, especially in schools.
Do you possess technical expertise in information technology? Are you keen in making a difference in the future of today’s youth? We are looking for an ICT Advocator to integrate ICT into teaching and learning, and to spearhead collaborative and continuous learning culture within all schools. You should be familiar with networking systems, be IT savvy and be able to pick up new software quickly.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Plan and execute programmes and activities and quality assurance according to the ICT Plan
- Conduct and ensure the quality of software training conducted for students in school in applications such as Microsoft Office, as well as IT CCA in school
- Oversee and train students in preparation of various ICT related competitions
- Support and conduct special projects training for students that school embarks on
- Identify areas for improvement and provide solutions
- Verify and review agreement with vendors to ensure compliance with school’s policies
- Purchase ICT Equipment & Services based on school requirements, such as through bulk tenders, calling tenders and quotations
ICT/ Multimedia Support:
- Manage IT project and data management of the school
- Update and upload of contents on the school website, which may involve the creation of flash animation using the photos provided
- Assisting in events such as in the areas of photography and videography
- Maintain ICT document filing system and data quality check
Plan and allocate tasks for the ICT department
Provide ICT administrative support and other duties as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Diploma in IT, Visual Communication, Digital and Interactive Media, Visual Communication or equivalent
- Preferably registered with Ministry of Education
- At least 1 year of experience working in a school environment or related position
- IT savvy and able to pick up new software very quickly
- Good knowledge of networking system including the wireless will be an added advantage
- Possess ICT contract, vendor and project management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, proactive with good working attitudes
- Self-starter, ability to multitask and work both independently and as a team
- Positive and able to drive team to achieve desired quality standards
- Candidates without working experience are welcomed
*Singaporeans and PRs only
Join our dedicated team, click 'Want to Visit' and chat with us!