ACP is a well-established company which was incorporated way back in 1997 as an Information Communications & Technology (ICT) Service Provider. We are now experiencing an exciting period of growth and expansion. As we march into our 21st year as a company, we have gone from strength to strength from focusing on only classroom based ICT training to providing a one stop Education Technology solution, Bring You to Training and Bringing Training to You.
A testament to the myriad of services that we are leaders in includes: varied ICT trainings, consultancy services to suit your customized ICT needs, marketing of your field of expertise via our Learning Management System (LMS) and content management system as well as catering you with online training via our CyberSphere to ensure productivity via continuous learning.
ACP is proud to be the first Small Medium Enterprise (SME) to have attained the QMS (Quality Management System) ISO 9001:2008 certification and recently upgrade to ISO 9001:2015. It is a reaffirmation of our ability to consistently provide products and services that far exceeds the requirements of the customers. We are also proud to be partnering with strong ICT players in the field, including Microsoft, Adobe, Singtel and Moodle to keep our solutions current.
As we maintain our strong hold in the Singapore market, we ventured into the Asia Pacific market with the setting up of our first overseas representative office in Manila and then subsequently Indonesia and China, giving us a market access to 2 billion people.
In looking towards the exciting times that lie ahead for ACP, we are venturing into Greater China as we look to bring our expertise, knowledge and skills to reach out to a population of close to 1.4 billion. We are proud to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement (MOU) with our Chinese counterpart during the 9th meeting of the Singapore-Guangdong Collaboration Council.
Vision: Embracing technology to empower you to learn in the borderless world
Mission: We Bring Training to You & We Bring You to Training
We are Focused, United and will exhibit Tolerance
to challenges. Our solutions are Ubiquitous and
Reliable as we Empower you to learn
anywhere and anytime.
Binary Artist (PHP Developer) is responsible for the full software development life cycle for PHP-based web applications, including support, testing, and documentation. The Developer will also be involved in pre-development stages such as developing proof of concepts, technical designs, and data modelling. The Developer should be comfortable with both front end and back end duties.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Develop proof of concepts and technical designs to explore quality improvement
- Measuring and Modelling Data Quality for Quality Awareness in a database (Data Modelling)
- Develop, customize and integrate Moodle, Totara, and other PHP-based web applications
- Provide technical expertise and Quality Assurance (QA) maintenance support for Moodle, Totara, and other PHP-based web applications on-time within SLA agreements
- Installation and configuration of plug-ins
- Manage software development, enhancement, debugging, testing and QA maintenance of the backend application
- Make design, code, testing and system quality improvement to backend application programming interface (API)
- Technical documentation (eg. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs)
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies, have knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or an equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing PHP or web-based applications
- Experience with PHP-based applications, and/or Moodle, Totara, or similar platforms will be a bonus
- Passion for IT and software development
- Willingness to learn on the job and attend upgrading courses
- Team player who enjoys interaction at work and during recreation
- Singaporean and PR only
If you're passionate and fit the bill, click 'Want to Visit' and chat with us!