Are you a self-motivated, driven and people-oriented person?
If you are, we want you!
But if you are not, we still want you, and we will take you where you want to go!
Every journey begins with a single step, the path to success only begins with the right step forward with the right set of mind and the right kind of guidance from your employers.
At First Steps, we guide and train you with the necessary tools and skills set to focus on empowering individuals in development and nurturing own abilities to allow you to get a better exposure of different industry and work towards the same goals as a whole.
In this dynamic environment created for you, be assured to thrive on personality and professionalism with rewarding responsibilities. We are looking for people who is willing to make a difference and who share a passion for growth and success.
It is our duty to understand the fears you might have, and bring you peace of mind as you chase after your dreams. We are compelled to dissolve insecurities and remind you that you are not alone in your journey.
The foundation of our organisation - a strong rooted culture in making dreams and goals a reality. Our Financial Consultants have confidence to live life on the edge, actualising any idea with a spark of brilliance.
As with every relatable aspect of life, we place people in unimaginable situations, where buttons are pushed, and limits are tested. Yet at the end of the journey, a stronger, tougher character is born. Your greatest strength becomes the endeavour in breaking your limits.
Be a part of our adventure - be the difference you've always been looking for.
Young and enthusiastic individuals in a friendly and fun environment!
- Plan and execute media strategies to yield influences and tracking on media platforms
- Develop EDM, website banner and other digital marketing content
- Planning and executing content across all social media activities
- Build and manage the company's social media profile and presence
- Use of marketing tools and ensure content is appealing
- Assist with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. local Diploma/Degree
- Knowledge and experience in social media management will be a plus
- Social media savvy and experience with analytic tools
- Knowledge of branding, marketing, and ideation process
- Proficiency in content marketing on both physical and digital platforms
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Well organized and efficient
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Approachable and works well with people
Benefits of joining us:
- Central location, near MRT
- Career development and advancement
If you're passionate about marketing and social media, we welcome all to apply. Click 'Want to Visit' now!