Are you a self-motivated, driven and people-oriented person?
If you are, we want you!
But if you are not, we still want you, and we will take you where you want to go!
Every journey begins with a single step, the path to success only begins with the right step forward with the right set of mind and the right kind of guidance from your employers.
At First Steps, we guide and train you with the necessary tools and skills set to focus on empowering individuals in development and nurturing own abilities to allow you to get a better exposure of different industry and work towards the same goals as a whole.
In this dynamic environment created for you, be assured to thrive on personality and professionalism with rewarding responsibilities. We are looking for people who is willing to make a difference and who share a passion for growth and success.
It is our duty to understand the fears you might have, and bring you peace of mind as you chase after your dreams. We are compelled to dissolve insecurities and remind you that you are not alone in your journey.
The foundation of our organisation - a strong rooted culture in making dreams and goals a reality. Our Financial Consultants have confidence to live life on the edge, actualising any idea with a spark of brilliance.
As with every relatable aspect of life, we place people in unimaginable situations, where buttons are pushed, and limits are tested. Yet at the end of the journey, a stronger, tougher character is born. Your greatest strength becomes the endeavour in breaking your limits.
Be a part of our adventure - be the difference you've always been looking for.
Young and enthusiastic individuals in a friendly and fun environment!
Internship to full-time job!
Discover and gain new experience with us as you figure out your career and find a job. Seek out the opportunity to unleash your full potential by rotating in between a role of your choice (HR, Marketing, Events) and sales.
Now’s the time to smile while others are frowning. The door has been opened for you.
Apply now! Every opportunity matters.
- Manage social media platforms and company website
- Develop marketing of materials and campaigns
- Assist in recruitment needs
- Data entry and administrative work
- Allows you to be your own boss
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Identify client’s financial gaps
- Understand and analyze clients’ financial situation and goals
- Recommend and implement customized strategies
- Provide quality and efficient before and after sales service
- Set your own appointments on your own time
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Have a strong sense of perseverance
- Have a strong sense of empathy
- Strong sense of discipline and hard work
- Team player and good working attitude
- Able to work independently
What You Can Expect:
-An excellent system to support you in your endeavours
- Excellent mentorship
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Singaporean or Singapore PR
- GCE ‘A’ Level, Diploma, Degree or any other relevant qualifications
Grab this opportunity to learn and grow, hit the 'Want to Visit' button now and chat with us!