WL&H Medical was founded by two renowned Singaporean specialists, Dr. Peter Yan (Cardiologist) and Dr. Teo Cheng Peng (Haematologist). It is one of the first Specialist Wellness Clinics focused on personalised precision medicine and the delivery of a unique medical model known as P4 (Preventive, Predictive, Participatory and Personalised) Medicine.
Our Singapore-based company provides medical services with the goal of preventing disease and enhancing personal wellness through specialist crafted health screenings and actionable programs.
Located in Shaw Centre, our beautifully designed WL&H Medical Clinic combines a General Practitioner Clinic with select Specialist Practices (such as Cardiology). To support our business expansion, we are hiring talented and visionary individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in preventive and personalised medicine.
Our beautifully designed WL&H Medical Clinic is home to our specialist-crafted ATLAS Multiphasic Health Screening Programs. These health screening programs have been carefully designed by our specialists to deliver a program that is not just a basic health screening, but a tool designed to empower our clients.
Our clinic also has select Specialist Practices (such as Cardiology) to not only meet our client’s basic medical needs but to also provide them with expert specialist care.
At WL&H, we aim to:
- Assess your current health and well-being to provide you with a blueprint for change – informed by science, behavioural medicine and guided by evidence-based wellness.
- Engage, encourage and empower you to make better decisions for your health in your everyday life.
- Assist you in achieving longevity and a life that is free from illness and disease.
Our responsibility is to our clients, their families and their loves ones.
We endeavour to do our utmost best in delivering a high quality, high value, best service through an integrated total wellness and lifestyle platform designed to improve and maintain the health of the individual.
In meeting our clients’ needs, everything we do must be and will be of the highest professional standard and conduct.
We aim to make certain that the best science, evidence-based practices and appropriateness of recommendations stay at the very heart of what we do.
We will strive constantly to harness and use all available proven science and medical technology to translate them into meaningful benefits for our patients.
We aim to continuously sieve and separate out the facts from fictitious claims and myths about lifestyle and health practices and in doing so, deliver only evidence-based benefits to our members.
We are grounded in science. We are driven by mission. We are focused on improving health and longevity. We are true advocates of the best healthy lifestyle practices. We are committed to building healthier lives free from any lifestyle diseases. We are charged with being transformational.
We are builders of healthier lives.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional (registered or enrolled) nurse with a deep interest in personalised healthcare and a strong desire to have a long-term career in healthcare. We offer:
• A good, friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for career advancement and growth within company (up to managerial level)
• Opportunities for enhanced learning alongside medical specialist
• Modern environment, luxurious office/clinic space
• Accessible through public transportation - walking distance from Orchard MRT station
• Opportunity to participate in a challenging and exciting new field of healthcare
• Employee recognition for good performance
• Steady employment and working hours
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing, Medicine, Science, Biology, Biotechnology, or equivalent
• Candidate must an enrolled or registered nurse in Singapore (Junior Executive or Senior Executive position)
• Candidate must be meticulous and have attention to detail
• 1 Year of working experience (if less please inquire with us); Experience in a General Practitioner Clinic is advantageous.
• Required Skill(s) – candidates should additionally possess the following:
• A genuine interest and passion for the wellbeing of our clients
• Excellent customer service
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Office) - ability to learn other systems
• Coachable and professional conduct with good PR skills/dynamic personality
• The ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
• The ability to manage multiple responsibilities and priorities effectively
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters involving our clients
• Possesses a problem-solving skillset
• Have accuracy and attention to detail
• Have the ability to handle registrations, scheduling of appointments and the dispensing medications
• Have the ability to draw blood/administer vaccinations
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
o Operations of clinic
o Dispensing of drugs
o Conducting Health Screening
o Assisting doctor with procedures and test
o Blood drawing
o Conducting 12-Lead Electrocardiogram
o Conducting Treadmill Stress Test
o Typing of Health Reports
o Stock taking and requisition of drugs and other consumables
o End of Day settlement of payment terminals
It is preferred if the candidate has:
• The ability to conduct 12-lead electrocardiogram and treadmill testing (ECG, TMX)
• Prior experience with working with patients in a private general practice setting
• Experience working in a General Practitioner Clinic
• Experience with pharmacy management and the dispensing of drugs
• Experience with various insurance claims systems
• Can speak more than one language
If you're dedicated, passionate and have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' and come chat with us!