Jubilee Capital Management (JCM) is a Singapore-based venture capital firm that invests in early stage tech startups that are at the forefront of delivering innovative, disruptive solutions in their industry—including financial services, travel, urban, lifestyle and other sectors—and across different markets.
With unparalleled first-hand experience building and operating successful companies and exiting from businesses, our founders and partners understand the struggles of entrepreneurs and how best to support them.
We aim to create value for our investors and the larger venture capital ecosystem by identifying, assessing and investing in startups, growing these companies into professional, profitable, sustainable and responsible businesses with real impact across the globe.
JCM never satisfies to be as usual. If you have a dream to make some changes in the venture capital investment industry and challenge yourself, you are welcome to join us. We can design a position for you if we realize that you are capable.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements, and various other indicators and factors on the basis of company investment strategies;
• Drafting and writing research reports for Fund using;
• Financial modelling and projection;
• Assist the team to draft other internal material;
• Assist the senior staff to manage deal flow and arrange project meeting.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Educational Background and experience
• Degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, business or technology related degree from a recognized university.
If you have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' now and meet with us!