PHP Engineering Pte Ltd was incorporated in Singapore back in 1988,
with the company spear headed by our Managing Director and founder,
Mr Goh Som Seng.
PHP Engineering Pte Ltd was incorporated in Singapore back in 1988, with the company spear headed by our Managing Director and founder, Mr Goh Som Seng.
PHP provides engineering services for all buildings, chemical plants and environmental-related projects. In line with IoT-isation and Industrial 4.0, our company also offers our expertise and network to strategic partners in technology.
PHP Engineering Pte. Ltd. was founded and named after our beliefs and goals - Peace, Happiness and Prosperity.
We apply these to everything we do and everything we aim for - Building a better smart city. We are committed to promoting the development of open smart city platforms and vendor ecosystems, globally and locally.
In line with our business plan to position ourselves as the experts in mechanical & electrical engineering, IOT and blockchain relative to Business transformation and growth, we aim to become a key driver of Singapore's Smart Nation initiative.
In line with IoT-isation and Industrial 4.0, we also offer our
expertise and network.
PHP Engineering is embarking on its next phase of growth and we are seeking talented and trained quantity surveyors to manage our built environment projects.
We welcome suitable candidates for the following scope of work:
• Evaluate tenders, cost estimates, manage contracts and advice on contract matters
• Provide input and feedback on the bid proposal and conduct win/loss analysis
• Ensure all estimates provided are at a competitive level
• Preparing and agreeing payments applications/valuations in accordance with the terms of the contract conditions
• Prepare and compile claim document to align with Engineer(s)
• Analyse and suggest subcontract payment application based on actual progress of subcontractor work
• Monitor site progress and prepare claim against Value of Work done
• Prepare technical proposal and cost estimation for project tenders
• Source for local/overseas suppliers, fabricators & subcontractors; Prepare LOA of suppliers and subcontractors
• Identify execution and technical risks and work closely with relevant personnel to prepare mitigation strategies
• Develop, review and monitor the compliance of tender and contracts policy and guidelines, in line with the industry best practice
• Ad Hoc duties as assigned
• Minimum Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Building or any relevant fields
• Minimum 3 Year(s) experience in Quantity Survey (M&E Projects)
• Able to read construction, architectural and engineering drawings
• Able to interpret drawings for costing and estimation
• Bilingual in Mandarin and English to liaise with Mandarin speaking associate
• We are looking for Singaporeans/PR ideally
Come meet the owner of PHP Engineering if you are interested and suitable for the role - Click on 'I'm Interested' now to apply!