Amaris Consulting is an independent technology and management consulting firm providing high added-value services to our clients on an international level.
More than 6,000 talented people in more than 80 offices
Present in more than 55 countries
More than 850 worldwide clients
We stand beside all businesses to help them shape and drive their transformation journey, always at the forefront of innovation.
WE BELIEVE that innovation has always contributed and will continue contributing to progress. We think technology enhances human interactions and activities.
WE EXIST to reinvent and transform industrial and economic models combining strategy, science, and technologies.
WE CARE only about our clients’ expectations. Our agility and flexibility enable us to constantly adapt our services to match our clients’ needs.
- Strategy & Change
We help businesses navigate an increasingly volatile and competitive environment by identifying, developing and implementing valuable strategies to ensure success and performance.
- IS & Digital
We provide information technology consulting as well as technology strategy, application management and infrastructure services.
With a dedicated Global Center of Excellence in telecoms and technology consultants in over 50 countries, we help our clients design, shape and operate their next generation network infrastructure.
- Life Sciences
We offer services to biotechnology companies and pharmaceutical labs, from product development to structuring internal procedures.
Amaris is a key partner for its clients, providing the on-demand engineering expertise they require to continue growing their research & development capabilities.
With consultants in over 55 countries, we help our clients access global markets and support them wherever they need us.
We strive to build and nurture the best talent community, enabling both our clients and our 6,000 people to achieve their full potential.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Writes required GMP documentations such as SOPs, protocols, reports, deviations, change controls, OOS
- Liaising with different departments to coordinate tasks and actions
- Review and approve routine laboratory results eg. environmental monitoring, endotoxin test, sterility by membrane filtration
Who We're Looking For:
- Science degree in Life sciences, biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology or equivalent with >2 years of experience in lab in a pharma industry
Or Diploma holders with >5 years of experience in a lab in a pharma industry
- Have previous working experience in cGMP laboratory environment
- Have experience in coordinating with different teams or eager to do so
- Have experience in writing deviations
- Have hands-on experience on environmental monitoring
- Endotoxin testing
- Elisa testing
If you have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' now and meet with us!