emarsity is a digital marketing academy focused on coaching Internet Marketing through classroom, video courses and consultations. At emarsity, we adopt a quick and easy approach to learning digital marketing.
We have seen our clients struggle with digital marketing. That’s how we’ve come together to make learning digital marketing so easy, you’ll get it right away!
Be part of our learning ecosystem and stay abreast of emerging trends, tools and technologies to sustain your competitive edge. We promise a quick and easy learning approach through the content and programs we serve.
So get ready to future proof yourself with a wealth of digital marketing knowledge – grasp it, understand how it works and be fully in-the-know. Because now's the time to look beyond today’s solutions and be ready for what lies ahead.
We’ve put our best practices in place to help bridge your digital skills gap quickly and be successful in your campaigns.
We’re a dedicated bunch of digital marketing practitioners and trainers who believe greatly in sharing. We know it’s a tough challenge out there. That’s why we’ve put our best practices in place to help bridge your digital skills gap quickly and be successful in your campaigns.
We also like to make it a point to always be there to offer our ongoing support and guidance, any time you need it. This is why we endeavour to impart our invaluable learning – from industry trends, through networking and a multitude of businesses we work on, to advance your lifelong learning with us.
We are looking for trainers and assistants to facilitate classroom training and assessment in any of the following topics:
• Google and Facebook Advertising
• Google Analytics
• Python programming for Machine Learning
Classes are held monthly, over 2 to 3 days from 9am to 6pm.
• Facilitate classroom training and conduct assessments
• Develop and/or maintain training materials
• Relevant qualifications and minimum 3 years of experience in the topic
• Candidates with Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP) will have a strong advantage
• For Python programming, candidates with experience in marketing will have an advantage
• Guide learners during hands-on practice in class
• General administration and logistics
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant field
If you're passionate and have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' now and meet with us!