To be a leading institute that nurtures and empowers people to transform communities.
Deliver creative and innovative learning experiences.
Inspire lifelong learning that builds on intellectual, professional, and personal development
Inculcate in Learners – critical skills, innovative solutions and best practices for the industries.
To promote professional ethics and social responsibilities.
Our culture is to put the needs of the students first, and we are guided by the following values:
Be Learner centric.
Build enduring relationships based on trust.
Observe high ethical standards.
Be innovative and relevant.
Demand the best from yourself.
As the Education Programme Executive you will support the Director of Studies in academic matters and student administration services to create and maintain excellent learning experiences for students and faculty members.
What You'll Be Doing:
• To liaise with university partners and submit reports and information relating to student enrolment, examination, graduation details, etc
• Process all student requests pertaining to transfer and withdrawal requests, exams re-sits, documents/transcripts/certificates; and others
• Maintain proper administrative records of all students for tracking and reporting purposes
• Manage academic resource matters including scheduling and planning of classes
• Coordinate with assigned lecturers in classroom delivery matters
• Assist in process review for continual improvement to existing practices
• Execute course surveys and student attendance reports
• Maintain and monitor course delivery standards, student performances and satisfaction rate
• To support the Director of Studies in other academic matters
Who We're Looking For:
• Diploma or Degree
• Required skills: MS Office
• 5 Years of working experience (related field preferred but not necessary)
• Good command of English
• Proactive in seeking continual improvement
• Eye for details, analytical in nature
• Good interpersonal skills - work well individually and as a team
Click 'Want to Visit' now and come meet with us to find out more!