We are building an online B2B platform for the liquid bulk shipping industry where Ship Operators, Shipbrokers, Shipping Agents, other professional shipping service providers and their consumers come together as a community.
Our startup’s aim is to create an open, inclusive and global platform where players can benefit from access to knowledge, system, and resources to offer their respective services at the most competitive price and highest quality of service. We leverage on technologies with our in-depth knowledge to help shipping service providers create values for their customers.
We accumulate over 100 years of liquid bulk shipping expertise combining the experience of a shipping veteran with energy of ambitious younger experts. We invite people who are equally driven and curious to join us as we continually look for the best in their respective fields for various positions based in Singapore.
Our vision is : “Advancing the Innovation Frontiers for the Future of Shipping” with a mission “to create a positive transition to aggregated shipping”.
We are like a dragon boat team - everyone plays a critical part - working hard to race ahead with a focus on the goal led by our leaders.
We value skills, aptitude, and experience but more so to have a tremendously positive attitude and share our Company Core Values:
- Achieve a step a time but with clear goal in mind
- Build open and honest relationships
- Conduct each activity conscientiously
- Deliver service and value through simplicity
We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup that is gaining traction in a very traditional multi-trillion dollar maritime shipping industry. Our lean team includes web/mobile, UI/UX coders plus domain knowledge and business experts who have a very clear road map towards our vision in “Aggregated Shipping”. Our products have a strong focus on effective, beautiful design and great user experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
You will be working with top shipping experts and a tech team to create features for shipping solutions. You will be responsible for front-end development creating web based user interfaces and mobile applications. Your familiarity in product design will help a good deal.
- Communicate, comprehend and work with Business and Backend to develop front-end user interfaces
- Work with product management, software engineers, UI/UX designers, and data engineers to deliver code for applications
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Take ownership in each module and its features from initial discussions through to release
- Work with backend developers for continuous development and deployment
Who We're Looking For:
- Fresh grads with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to code or willingness to learn to write code in Angular 6, Native
- Passionate about coding and problem solving
- Tremendously positive attitude
- Eager to learn and grasp concepts fast
- UI/UX design experience will be helpful
- Big plus if you have Tester Experience in UAT and QAT
If you are dedicated, passionate and driven, click 'Want to Visit' NOW and chat with us!