We are the only vegetarian food solutions company that helps F&B businesses and organizations to get high quality products and excellent logistics support & customer service so that they can grow, profit and succeed with us.
Ever since 1989, Growthwell Singapore Private Limited has been the trusted one-stop meat-free solutions provider for F&B businesses and organizations in Singapore, Australia, India and USA.
Growthwell Singapore Private Limited is an established player in plant-based meat alternatives manufacturing. With every intention making the world a better place, we started creating plant-based food 30 years back. We want to reduce the overall meat consumption around the world and promote sustainable living. Yet, we want to remain true to our Asian roots; flavors, ingredients, taste. In doing so, we have made it our mission to care for a hundred million lives with sustainable and nutritious plant-based choices and our vision is to become an Asia Leading Plant Nutrition Food Technology Company.
Growthwell Singapore Private Limited has distributed many products to 10 countries and counting Existing long-term clientele and partners in key ASIA markets with potential for growth.
We truly hope that our efforts will help the animals, humans and most importantly, the earth, to grow well together.
TO CARE FOR A HUNDRED MILLION LIVES WITH SUSTAINABLE AND NUTRITIOUS PLANT-BASED CHOICES
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
1. Support marketing department in designing and all creative aspect
2. Conceptualise, design and layout artworks for both online and offline platforms
3. Proficient in 2D graphic and 2D animation
4. Provide support with ad-hoc projects or tasks to develop proof of concepts, publicity or marketing materials, video production, troubleshooting
5. Design and layout of print ads and collaterals, digital assets (ie. banners, website layouts, etc) and other related design work as and when needed. Must be comfortable creating assets for social media and aware of the technical limitations
6. Conceptualize, design and execute creative designs for web and non-web based marketing collaterals such as brochures, posters, press advertisements and logo
7. Manage projects from initial concept through to final execution (FA)
8. Liaise and coordinate with print vendors, agencies, and other external production resources for all marketing activities to ensure optimal output of finalized materials
9. Manage the Social Media platform and build strong relationship with both internal and external parties
10. Responsible for photography and video shoot for both internal and external events
11. Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Head of Marketing
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
1. Diploma/ Degree in Graphic Design or related field with 2 year of related working experience
2. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect and Lightroom
3. Highly creative, technically-inclined and unafraid to propose breakthrough ideas and follow through
4. Good team player that has the company’s goal in mind and constantly works toward it
5. Experience in food design would be preferred
6. Knowledge of photography skills would be advantageous
7. Ability to work with deadlines and multiple on-going projects
8. Preferable experience in the F&B Industry
9. Candidates will need to have their own devices such as laptops, etc
If you have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' now and speak with us!