HO WEN JUN
Established in 1999, IM started as a freight forwarding company in a shophouse in Tanjong Pagar.
Since then, IM has grown to provide services such as: Transport, Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Procurement, Importation, Marketing and Channel Management.
To provide integrated, cost effective and efficient solutions through our innovative approach to logistics and channel management;
To help both our local and global partners grow and expand sustainably into new markets through our strategic alliances and value-added services in Asia;
Your Preferred Trade & Logistics Partner Serving Your Every Business Need
To build a business based on our PEOPLE, our VALUES, and our COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Responsible for planning and implementation of sales strategies for the direct channels in the hotel, food and beverage, caterer (commercial and industrial) and supermarket retail sectors.
1. Conduct market analysis of the targeted sector, including competitors, economic environment, current market share and potential market growth
2. Identify new sales channels and market opportunities for the company to create and grow the business and develop strategies, targets and forecasts
3. Source for new products and brands online or through trade partners that do not have a presence in Singapore and has a potential to be distributed locally
4. Negotiate details of the agreement with overseas partners as well as plan the logistics of the shipments.
5. Conduct new product evaluations through administering market surveys with clients, analyse and sharing the findings
6. Establish and maintain long-term strategic relationships with buyers and suppliers.
7. Conduct sales visits with key customers in the supermarket retail sector
8. Manage and support the sales team including setting monthly targets, reviewing their performance and helping them achieve their goals.
9. Prepare sales reports for the senior management.
10. Coordinate and liaise with the Operation team in Customer Admin warehousing and delivery team to ensure fulﬁlment.
11. Identify trade shows and represents company at trade shows to meet potential partners and clients
Who We're Looking For:
• Possess a tertiary qualification in business management, advantageous from the hotel, F&B sector, supermarket retailers
• Possess at least 4 years of experience in marketing, sales and business development
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Pro-active and initiate ideas
• Customer and service oriented
• Able to work well across with a diverse team profile
• Sales revenue by channel and products
• Customer Satisfaction rating
If you have what it takes, click 'Want to Visit' now and come chat with us!