Established in Singapore in May 2014, Kimwin is an auto parts trading company which strives to provide superior quality alternators and starters, both new and reconditioned, to the local and international auto industry.
What are reconditioned parts? Well, they are wear and tear parts restored to factory specifications, or more precisely, their original condition and performance. For some, the term ‘reconditioned’ stirs up doubt: “Am I buying used parts that will not last long?” “Will the parts breakdown more frequently?” Rest assured that our reconditioned parts go through rigorous restoration processes and stringent testing to maintain a good lifespan prior to distribution. With that, we also stand to be environmental friendly by reusing parts as well as reducing waste.
To our most valued car owners, your time and money are Kimwin’s utmost priority. We offer trusted and value for money parts for your vehicle. While an apple a day keeps the doctor away, Kimwin’s reliable parts keep the mechanic away. Make the most miles out of your vehicle and your well-deserved peace of mind with our long-lasting and wide selection of alternators and starters.
Kimwin is devoted to offer worldwide delivery of alternators and starters for both reconditioned and new. By offering reconditioned parts as one of the option, we intend to increase awareness of going green and keeping our earth healthy by using our reconditioned products that are as good as new.
As we move towards improving the environment, we aim to offer value products worldwide, as we believe in mutually beneficial relationship and continuous improvement to achieve quality growth with our clients.
Strong commitment, dedication and professionalism are the attributes of our team at Kimwin to surpass customer satisfaction.
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Identify and develop new customers
• Develops and recommends pricing strategy
• Attend to sales enquiries and ensure to achieve sales target
• Prepare quotations and sales orders
• Arrange, coordinate, and ensure timely goods delivery
• Liaise with warehouse to ensure that shipments are delivered on schedule
• Submissions of weekly sales report and maintain daily sales report
• Other ad-hoc duties.
Who we're looking for:
• Minimum diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years relevant working experience
• Knowledge of spare parts (especially alternators and starters) on various brands of vehicles will be an advantage
• Independent, strong communication and interpersonal skill
• Positive and passionate attitude to deliver excellent customer service and to meet client's expectation.
• Strong command of English and Mandarin
If you are passionate about the auto industry, click 'Want to Visit' NOW and come speak with us!