• 5 years of experience in HR Business Partner/Generalist role, 1 year of experience as HR Advisor
• Away from work, I enjoy cooking, gardening, bossa nova, and spending time with my husband, daughter and plants.
1-2 years of experience in management of social communities, design, events and public relations.
I enjoy watching k-dramas, exercising and photography during my free time.
To be a leading institute that nurtures and empowers people to transform communities.
Deliver creative and innovative learning experiences.
Inspire lifelong learning that builds on intellectual, professional, and personal development
Inculcate in Learners – critical skills, innovative solutions and best practices for the industries.
To promote professional ethics and social responsibilities.
Our culture is to put the needs of the students first, and we are guided by the following values:
Be Learner centric.
Build enduring relationships based on trust.
Observe high ethical standards.
Be innovative and relevant.
Demand the best from yourself.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Produce and maintain the BIM student Manual
• Provide training to students on Revit and BIM on a regular part time basis
• Oversee and manage projects delivered in BIM as the BIM Manager
• Able to present and conceptualise a BIM Execution Plan (BEP) in various scenarios.
• Provide active direction for students working on BIM Projects
Click 'Want to Visit' now and come meet us to find out more!