FutureMap marries rigorous data analysis, sophisticated scenarios, and cutting-edge mapping to generate foresight for confident decision-making.
APPLIED DATA SCIENCE
We use advanced statistical methods and machine learning to identify salient factors across the political, economic, social, environmental and technological domains, giving clients insight into potential risks and opportunities across markets.
DIVERSE SCENARIO TOOLKIT
We create complex and realistic scenarios based on methodologies such as trend forecasting, agent-based modeling, systems analysis, crowd-sourcing, and red teaming, helping clients achieve choose the path of maximum innovation and growth.
DIGITAL MAPPING SUITE
We leverage data and scenarios to generate bespoke, animated maps that allow clients to visualize the market landscape and navigate their strategic plans, backed by briefings and presentations that guide decision-making.
FutureMap is an experienced team of strategic advisors, scenario planners, data scientists, and research analysts working with clients to navigate globalization trends. We have the interdisciplinary expertise necessary to provide comprehensive strategies for a hyper-connected world of opportunity and risk.
We are looking for an outstanding business development associate for a suite of entrepreneurial companies based in Singapore.
The primary employer would be for two world-renowned speakers who both have a very active corporate speaking profile and would like to have our own business development associate to support further engagements via partner bureaus and direct outreach to potential clients.
Associate would need to
- Develop and maintain relationships with key speaker bureaus and other organizations to generate worldwide engagements.
- Research relevant themes for diverse regional and corporate audiences and generate regular promotional mailers.
- Support business development activities related to companies’ priority target clients.
Skill Set Requirements
- Mail blast apps (e.g. MailChimp, etc.)
- Microsoft Office
- Google Apps
- Required Skill(s): English
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
We offer an attractive remuneration package coupled with a commission-based structure for bookings and client acquisition.