Synthesis is Transition Experts. We connect your people’s transitional experience with your change initiatives to enable the organization to move forward as a connected whole.
Synthesis advises organizations on adjusting to change through effective transition management so that the desired changes are achieved.
We develop leaders' bi-focal vision to align change management and transition management plans – and not to neglect one or the other to achieve the desired outcomes.
We guide executives behavioural change to support the organization moving forward in an ever-changing world.
We equip teams and individuals with new mindsets and tools to help make sense of their changing environment and their transitional experience, enabling them to maximize their own and others' performance.
Connection – we listen and empathize to understand your world.
Perception – we observe, converse and ask questions, seeking to understand the full picture.
Integration – we bring in knowledge from diverse backgrounds, sharing our expertise so we can all learn, adapt and transition together.
Business Development Consultants
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join Synthesis to support our business development and sales. We are proactively expanding our client pool and product suite; this position is suitable for candidates who:
• Would like to drive sales and build client relationships, and have existing relationships with business decision makers
• Would like to be part of a growing team to apply knowledge and skills in helping leaders make sense of their transitional journeys to drive organizations forward to desired outcomes of change
• Are motivated to continue their own personal learning and growth through working with a diverse group of individuals
• Are looking for new and creative ways to work
Who We're Looking For:
• An interest in effective organisations, learning & development, consulting, organizational psychology and behaviour, executive coaching and/or company culture
• 5+ years of experience with business development, with a track record of acquiring new clients
• Great with people and strong communication skills
• An existing network of business contacts within designated country/ region
• Knowledge of the corporate world, terminologies and structure, and latest Org/ HR trends
• Team player with self-management and organizational skills
• Initiative to be creative with ideas, share and implement with rest of team
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Willingness to share and ask questions to help himself/herself and others develop and improve
• Ability to work independently and adhere to project timelines
• Fluent business-level English
What You'll Be Doing:
• Develop new and prospective client relationships in Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur
• Drive and increase sales of our suite of products and services in Organisational Design, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development, and Individual effectiveness
• Work with our Marketing and Facilitator/Consultant team to deliver comprehensive recommendations, advice and service to our clients
• Co-create any material needed for business development, such as but not limited to company deck, proposals, and presentations to clients
• Attend events to network and build relationships with new and prospective clients
• Participate in co-learning with rest of the team and support each other in our personal development and growth
If you're looking to join a very dynamic team, click 'Want to Visit' NOW and speak to us!