Undone is a fast growing consumer internet brand. Customisation of cool products is at the heart of our product strategy. That's why our slogan is "Individuality does Matter". Content and Data driven business model is part of our everyday practise. The vision to be one of coolest internet consumer brand on this planet.
It is all about passion and ability to create the best in the world. We are a group of folks looking for the coolest business model, products, services... to be incorporated into a single platform. We believe in cracking the impossible and finding your dream !
We now have our Hong Kong headquarter. We have just established our Japan office. We are ready to start our USA office by end of this year.
Our company is looking for a talented Magento2 backend developer that will be in charge of maintaining our eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be in charge of developing new modules and applying any required backend-end changes.
• Regularly update our Magento installation
• Install security patches
• Developing our next generation Magento2 sites
• Developing integration interfaces with our core software product built in PHP Laravel
• Working closely with other developers, QA and product owners on a highly functional agile team
• 2+ year of Magento backend development experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Referenceable Magento2 development experience
• Experience with web services such as REST, SOAP and API development
• Experience with MySQL Server or similar RDBMS
• Appreciation for coding standards and versioning tools
• Working knowledge of the LAMP stack