Jasmine received her BSc in Business from SIM-UOL before eventually joining Invade Industry as their pioneer staff in 2011.
She had previously kick-started and spear-headed one of the first pop-up concept store, Space Invasion in Singapore. Leveraging on Space Invasion’s database, Jasmine had s...
We are a retail content activation company. "We bring spaces to ideas, ideas to spaces."
In a transient and mass-produced world, we seek to create spaces of potential that deliver uniquely immersive experiences of real value and authenticity so our customers leaves us feeling engaged and fulfilled.
We create spaces of potential and make them accessible to people while remaining personal and distinctly human in scale. Through these spaces, we offer opportunity and possibility to better the quality of lives.
Founded by Kent Teo, INVADE is Singapore’s first ever real-time retail booking system that allows businesses to rent and list their space in an efficient manner.
To be a platform for the bold, the creative and the entrepreneurial and
help them grow, connect, and collaborate.
Invade, we create spaces of potential. We bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas.
Invade, "Creative Spaces, Immersive Places"
Our online portal allows businesses to browse through available spaces needs from short-term pop-up stores, to long-term retail spaces, as well as different occasions including bazaars, event and fairs, shared spaces, mobile space and retail spaces.
Since we started in 2010, our team have developed and grown Three Key brands: Fleawhere, Flashbang and Artbox Singapore.
We have organised over thousands of pop-up events across Singapore and are looking to bring this further, globally.
As our Operations Executive you'll be in charge of recruiting, training, and supervising cafe crews. In addition, you will liaise with cafe partners, handling customer enquiries and complaints, handle vendors' queries via email or phone, promote and market the cafe, set-up of events and on-site assistance and coordination, and provide vendor service support.
More of what you'll be spearheading:
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Oversees stock levels and update consignment partners when the stock run low
- Order supplies such as paper bags and receipt rolls
- Schedule cafe crews duty roster
- Preparing and presenting sales reports
- Assessing and improving profitability
- Handling administration, logistic and operation for the pushcarts
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing of the cafe
- To monitor and ensure that the pushcart take-up rate is optimal
- Vendor management and curation for the pushcarts
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing of the pushcarts
We're looking for these following qualities:
- A creative thinker and possess good PR skills.
- We would love someone who has excellent communication/presentations skills and the ability to build relationships, effective time management skills and good at multi-tasking!
- Passionate, driven and able to commit weekends and/or OT
Are you the one we've been searching for? Click Want to Visit to let us know!