StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporations, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any startup-corporate related events. We help foster innovation and a startup culture in corporate companies, founders and the community.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
# What we're looking for
Hey! We are looking for a talented individual who can support our business goals. Do you like writing for media? We are looking for a Freelance Writer who can join us between 5 to 20 hours weekly. If you have an interest in joining the startup ecosystem and wish to, we want you! 🦄
- Work closely with the marketing team on all content creation tasks
- Responsible for online content output to major media channels including blog posts, long-form articles, short-form articles, interviews, media release, invites, user engagement and copywriting
- Create, write and curate content that delivers image of what the company stands for
- Write user-facing content for our programmes (guides, articles, how-tos)
- Editing and proofreading article content
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent
- Handle other content-related tasks on an ad-hoc basis
- At least 1 year relevant experience in writing for media
- Able to deliver high-quality articles and copywriting on a consistent basis
- Must have excellent communication and written skills (English and Mandarin)
- Must be deadline and results driven, and able to multitask
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Based in Singapore
- Able to commit between 5 to 20 hours a week, you will be required to attend weekly meetings
## Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation/hackathons
- Creative and very willing to try novel ideas