Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind. Our vision is ‘Imagineering the Future’, which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from full fledge of HR Services and HR Technology.
We dream, We push and We reach our vision and mission as an AYPIAN team:
Vision - To be the leading provider of Southeast Asia Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions
Mission - To continuously innovate and improve on our solutions that we offer to fulfil your business needs
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs of up to 95% of our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that value friendly colleagues and stress-free environment, come and join us!
Here in AYP, the one thing we believe in is growing together.
We pay the utmost attention to problem solving for our esteemed partners and clients and concurrently, provide the best Human Resource management service experience.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are well positioned with a regional presence that continues to grow across Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
With our professional local human resource consultants equipped with real world marketplace insights and knowledge, you will be well taken care when we are put into service as your Professional Employer Organization (PEO) outsourcing partner, HR & Payroll Outsourcing partner or HRIS Software (JuzTalent) partner.
To design and code functional programs and applications.
Mainly engaged in designing and developing server-side logic, concurrently, you will be working with project lead, designer, other developers and QA engineers
‣ Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
‣ Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
‣ Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
‣ Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
‣ Use best practices in software design to build reusable code and libraries
‣ Build secure, fast and scalable web applications
‣ At least 1 year of experience in software development or computer programming
‣ Educational background in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent preferable
‣ Excellent proficient in Laravel PHP framework
‣ Proficient in relational database: MySQL
‣ Experience in designing and building applications
‣ Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
‣ Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs
‣ Experience with Git and Atlassian tools
‣ team-oriented personality, love to solve problems and a higher degree of independence
Experience in the following is a plus:
‣ Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
‣ Understanding with hands-on ability on Linux system
‣ Familiar with containerization such as Docker
‣ You are encouraged to provide examples or samples of your work if any
Does this sound like you? Click Want to Visit NOW!