We are a fast growing chain-stores retailer of ladies fashion footwear. Established in 2001, PAZZION caters to the modern, sophisticated trend-setter with an uncompromising standard for taste and quality. High-caliber craftsmanship and an unwavering attention to detail mean each pair of shoes is painstakingly designed to bring you the best in style and comfort. PAZZION is available in major retail malls across Singapore with its flagship outlet at Wisma Atria Orchard Road. Internationally, PAZZION’s presence can be found in China, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
We're a team of like-minded fashion and shoes fanatics who share a common mission to offer trendy, fashion-forward footwear and accessories with an emphasis on quality, style and value to our customers. Our success is achieved through continuous innovation, empowerment and collective wisdom to strive for excellence and we aspire to be a recognized international brand, known for its high-quality products that push the envelope of fashion trends.
Our values are our RECIPE for success!
We live, work, breathe and play by our values every single day.
Our values define who we are and guide us in our decisions.
We promote team spirit and collective learning to achieve growth together.
We strive to achieve efficiency, excellence, quality and professionalism.
We embrace a service-oriented mindset on customer experience for both external and internal customers.
We initiate change and cultivate a value-creating culture.
We serve with pride and achieve success through strong commitment.
We empower individuals and teams to promote ownership and pro-activeness.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced writer who is passionate and in-the-know about the biggest stories of the day with the ability to translate that into relevant online contents. The candidate is also one who has a data-centric mindset and the creative ability to build the right brand digital experience across our digital channels for PAZZION.
Digital Content Writing
• Comb the internet for trending fashion, lifestyle and travel reads and turn them into strategic brand content stories.
• Plan editorial calendar, create contents that are engaging and SEO-optimised for all our digital platforms (brand online blog and in-store magazine, copywriting for brandcom content, social media platforms) on a weekly basis.
• Continuously refine contents based on data-driven insights.
• Pitch content ideas with unique headlines and angles.
Social Media Management
• Good understanding of various digital social media platforms and responsible for the management of assigned social media accounts (including creative storyboards for social media platforms, blogs, social media queries, post schedules,digital campaigns).
• Responsible in seeking of marketing partnerships, social media campaigns including liaison of PR, managing and building of outreach seeding programmes to KOLs such as influencer management with the aim of growing assigned social media accounts and turning them into brand advocates.
• Generate reports to track and analyse social media results, campaigns and data and identify areas of improvement.
• At least 2 years of experience in creating fashion related digital contents and management of social media accounts.
• Able to generate at least 2 digital contents per week, passionate and take ownership to lead in area of responsibilities. Detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
• Warm and outgoing personality who enjoys interactions and networking with people to build brand relations.
• Ability to multi-task and think on the feet to deal with real-life business realities (ability to work efficiently within a tight budget) and have good time management skills.
• A natural storyteller who is proficient in English and with a flair for creative writing and attuned with the latest fashion trends and current affairs while factoring in strong knowledge in SEO and Google Analytics with the ability to use data-driven insights to write better contents.
• Strong conceptual thinking skills and ability to translate ideas into clear and interesting articles.
• Zeat and drive for continuous learning and grow to deliver top-notch content in a fast-paced environment is a must.
• A team player to support the digital / Ecommerce department to improve digital sales, traffic and engagement.