We are a fast growing chain-stores retailer of ladies fashion footwear. Established in 2001, PAZZION caters to the modern, sophisticated trend-setter with an uncompromising standard for taste and quality. High-caliber craftsmanship and an unwavering attention to detail mean each pair of shoes is painstakingly designed to bring you the best in style and comfort. PAZZION is available in major retail malls across Singapore with its flagship outlet at Wisma Atria Orchard Road. Internationally, PAZZION’s presence can be found in China, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
We're a team of like-minded fashion and shoes fanatics who share a common mission to offer trendy, fashion-forward footwear and accessories with an emphasis on quality, style and value to our customers. Our success is achieved through continuous innovation, empowerment and collective wisdom to strive for excellence and we aspire to be a recognized international brand, known for its high-quality products that push the envelope of fashion trends.
Our values are our RECIPE for success!
We live, work, breathe and play by our values every single day.
Our values define who we are and guide us in our decisions.
We promote team spirit and collective learning to achieve growth together.
We strive to achieve efficiency, excellence, quality and professionalism.
We embrace a service-oriented mindset on customer experience for both external and internal customers.
We initiate change and cultivate a value-creating culture.
We serve with pride and achieve success through strong commitment.
We empower individuals and teams to promote ownership and pro-activeness.
The Styling & Creative Executive will work closely with the in-house photographers , the marketing and digital marketing teams to create styled shoots and campaigns, in line with the brand image.
• Working collaboratively with photographers, marketing and digital marketing teams to execute styled shoots for both product and model shoots, curating fashion apparels and wardrobe, fashion accessories and other props as needed according to a set theme.
• Source and obtain clothes, products, accessories and props for use in shoots either in studio or outdoor shoot and plan timeline with the teams for shoots.
• Assist in search for appropriate talents or KOLs to support social media and ecommerce shoots required for brand’s various social media platforms etc. (Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Weibo, REDS, Tmall), support in at actual shoot for fashion and food photography
• Create mood boards and brainstorm ideas (campaigns, social media) with various teams prior to shoots and execution consistent with brand image
• Research and direct make-up and hair as needed on shoots
• Source and liaise with model agencies, hair and makeup artists, and any other shoot-related collaboration as required
• Assist on set during shoots including steaming, pinning and fitting clothes or products including preparation of brand’s merchandise prior to shoot.
• Establish and set brand styling guideline.
• Building strong connection with pool of designers and brands for collaboration.
• Ensure tidiness of styling props and shoot areas.
• Ensure sample stock is not mishandled.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Minimum diploma or related tertiary qualifications in fashion, design or similar industries with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Candidate is required to have an eye for visual composition, proportion and sense of aesthetic presentation
• Extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and ability to spot fashion trends.
• Commercial awareness including a good knowledge of designers, brands and trends
• The ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple campaigns and shoots at the same time
• A can-do attitude.
• An exceptional eye for detail
• The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player