I Heart Studios is a highly creative digital content studio based in London and Amsterdam. In Q1 2019 we are opening in Hong Kong to establish the 3rd location and become a global player. We are unique due to our fashion origins and distinctive personality. We are also unique in the market because we offer a full service to clients from highest quality product photography through to conceptual creative imagery.
We were founded in 2008 out of the simple belief that exceptional imagery is fundamental to enhancing brand perceptions and increasing online sales, and we produce best-quality visual content for a selection of high profile clients.
Within the fiercely competitive fashion market we understand that brands and retailers demand high-quality photographic content, provided more often and more quickly, and all delivered as seamlessly as possible.
By forging genuine relationships with our clients we aim to change the very concept of a digital content studio partner.
We produce the highest quality digital content for a range of clients from across the industry, whether shooting on location or in our London and Amsterdam studios. A multi-channel approach gives our clients maximum exposure across traditional platforms as well as the ability to amplify content through social media channels.
I Heart Studios is looking for Stockroom Assistants to join our expanding team. The Stockroom assistant ensures clients stock is received and managed with the upmost care.
• Manage all deadlines
• Communicating with couriers on a daily basis
• Ensure efficient and cost-effective management of couriers
• Accepting incoming goods, packing/unpacking items
• Accurate recording of the receipt, storage and use of all samples using our in-house workflow software
• Responsibility for the care of all stock
• Carry out damage checks for stock in and out of the business
• Maintaining a tidy work environment throughout the day
• Responsible for the transfer of stock between the studio floor and stock room
• Communicating with the studio floor, Production and Account Management
Skills & Experience Required
• Previous stock-flow experience.
• A passion for our client’s products and crucially for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
• Numerate with strong computer literacy.
• Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
• Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Ability to identify problems, demonstrate the use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven.