Based in California’s Silicon Valley, Impossible Foods makes delicious, nutritious meat and dairy products from plants — with a much smaller environmental footprint than meat from animals. The privately held company was founded in 2011 by Patrick O. Brown, M.D., Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry at Stanford University and a former Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator.
Impossible Foods first launched in Singapore in March 2019. Today, Impossible™ Meat is served in nearly 17,000 restaurants across the U.S., Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore--and this number continues to grow.
Together, we’re transforming the global food system by creating better ways to make meat, dairy and fish without using animals -- delicious, good for the people, and good for the planet. Our approach: understand what people love about meat, dairy, and fish, and then explore the plant world for specific ingredients that recreate those experiences. In 2016, we launched the Impossible™ Burger: meat made from plants, for people who love to eat meat.
To Save Meat. And Earth.
We’ve been eating meat since we lived in caves. And today, some of our most magical moments together happen around meat: Weekend barbecues. Midnight fast-food runs. Taco Tuesdays. Hot dogs at the ballpark. Those moments are special, and we never want them to end. But using animals to make meat is a prehistoric and destructive technology.
Animal agriculture occupies almost half the land on earth, consumes a quarter of our freshwater and destroys our ecosystems. So we’re doing something about it: we’re making meat using plants, so that we never have to use animals again. That way, we can eat all the meat we want, for as long as we want. And save the best planet in the known universe.
Makers of delicious meat made from plants with the mission to restore biodiversity and reduce the impact of climate change by transforming the global food system.
Solving humanity’s greatest problem is no small feat. Behind the Impossible is a group of dedicated people -- with a breadth of opinions, backgrounds and experiences. Learn more about the folks that make up the mission.
Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you. Join us from May to Dec 2020!
• Support Sales Manager on lead generation, preparing sales materials and helping to follow up
• Identify opportunities for potential collaboration and partnership opportunities
• Facilitate and coordinate with PR agency and customer (restaurant partners) on PR & influencer activities such as tastings, media interviews and photoshoots
• Coordinate with production agency on design and print collaterals such as POS, marketing/event collateral (flyers and posters), social media content and swags/giveaways
• Liaise and sync with Social team in US on weekly social content calendar planning, coordinate social media assets (content and copy) with customers and media agency for campaigns in HK & SG
• Act as point person for upcoming events including -
• Liaise with customer/shopping mall, Events and PR agency on overall event flow, setup and other logistical arrangements
• Coordinating product samples for event sponsorships
• Track and maintain events budget
• Able to commit 6 months May 2020 to Dec 2020 (at least 3-4 days/ week)
• Fluent in English and one non-English language
• Singaporean/PR preferred
• Interest in food and well-attuned with local events preferred
• Strong interest in working in a startup environment
• Well organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Click Want to Visit if you're keen - Let's chat!