Dorothy Yiu is a co-founder of Singapore-based startup EngageRocket, an employee feedback and analytics software creating greater workplaces.
I’m CheeTung, and I’m the co-founder and CEO of EngageRocket, an HR tech SaaS company in Singapore. Prior to this, I was the regional director at Gallup, running business development in Southeast Asia.
At EngageRocket, we help companies build better workplaces with people analytics—using qualita...
EngageRocket was founded by CheeTung Leong and Dorothy Yiu in 2016. Before founding the company from 2011 to early 2016, they led the Southeast Asia division of a global research & consulting company as Regional Director and Head of Operations respectively.
EngageRocket is a cloud-based software that helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data.
At EngageRocket, we are passionate about building great workplaces with people analytics! We spend >70% of our waking lives at work, yet the instincts we have built about work have been largely negative (search for 'bad boss jokes' on Google and you'll get >1.2M hits).
By analysing data from employee feedback, we help provide managers and leaders guideposts for making better people decisions.
We want to help employees belong, grow and perform together with the companies. Making 70% of your lives better.
Through cultural change, organisational transformation, mergers & acquisitions, companies use EngageRocket as a single source of truth to monitor and improve employee engagement & productivity.
EngageRocket is an employee feedback and analytics software that aims to create better workplaces with people analytics. We are looking for a driven, proactive Product Manager who will be responsible for managing our products, ensuring that EngageRocket becomes the leading employee feedback and analytics software in Asia Pacific.
You will create well-loved products by understanding market needs and the product vision as well as listening to existing customers while balancing technical and sales requirements. You will work with the founders for the following responsibilities:
• Own product roadmap and prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals of EngageRocket.
• Manage prioritization of features through a data driven approach.
• Ensure well-crafted product features are shipped at a timely pace.
• Write product feature requirements and acceptance criteria as well as manage the backlog of product features for each sprint.
• Lead the creative process of product innovation through industry and customer research.
• Work closely with various stakeholders (sales, customer success and founders) to gather, assess and define needs and requirements for new product features based on product strategy.
• Scout in the market for competing products and ensure that EngageRocket offering out-competes its peers in the market.
• Conduct user acceptance tests for the released features and overall product to ensure consistency of quality on the technical output. Design and track product usage metrics.
Who we're looking for:
• Product management experience on a SaaS product is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of SaaS products/HR, or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently
• Strong communication and relationship building skills across functions
• Strong data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
• Meticulous and organised in execution
• Strong user empathy
• Strong understanding in UX/product design is preferred
Click Want to Visit if you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better as well.