Dorothy Yiu is a co-founder of Singapore-based startup EngageRocket, an employee feedback and analytics software creating greater workplaces.
I’m CheeTung, and I’m the co-founder and CEO of EngageRocket, an HR tech SaaS company in Singapore. Prior to this, I was the regional director at Gallup, running business development in Southeast Asia.
At EngageRocket, we help companies build better workplaces with people analytics—using qualita...
EngageRocket was founded by CheeTung Leong and Dorothy Yiu in 2016. Before founding the company from 2011 to early 2016, they led the Southeast Asia division of a global research & consulting company as Regional Director and Head of Operations respectively.
EngageRocket is a cloud-based software that helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data.
At EngageRocket, we are passionate about building great workplaces with people analytics! We spend >70% of our waking lives at work, yet the instincts we have built about work have been largely negative (search for 'bad boss jokes' on Google and you'll get >1.2M hits).
By analysing data from employee feedback, we help provide managers and leaders guideposts for making better people decisions.
We want to help employees belong, grow and perform together with the companies. Making 70% of your lives better.
Through cultural change, organisational transformation, mergers & acquisitions, companies use EngageRocket as a single source of truth to monitor and improve employee engagement & productivity.
EngageRocket is the APAC fastest-growing employee engagement solution provider. We are looking for a rockstar Digital Manager to join our marketing team and to make a direct impact on the growth of the company.
What you'll be spearheading:
• Create a digital marketing strategy for acquisition and business growth across Southeast Asia
• Develop and execute online campaigns including social media, email marketing, SEA, PPC, A/B testing
• Develop, plan and implement effective SEO strategies
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns and SEO
• Maintain and develop the corporate website
• Build & implement digital plans for integrated campaigns
• Define & execute the right marketing automation approach
• Develop customized and focused customer journeys for target audiences to drive engagement
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns (traffic, sales and revenue metrics)
• Find new, innovative ways to get our story heard & read by our target audience
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget
Who you are:
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Passionate about startups/B2B SaaS
• Proven working experience and track record of creating and executing online campaigns
• Have advanced knowledge in social media usage and metrics;
• Technical competencies: HubSpot certified, Google Analytics and website analytics tools
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative measurement methodologies
• Collaborative mindset with a team player attitude
• Have good written and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English / Bahasa Indonesia is a plus
Click Want to Visit if you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better as well.