Dorothy Yiu is a co-founder of Singapore-based startup EngageRocket, an employee feedback and analytics software creating greater workplaces.
I’m CheeTung, and I’m the co-founder and CEO of EngageRocket, an HR tech SaaS company in Singapore. Prior to this, I was the regional director at Gallup, running business development in Southeast Asia.
At EngageRocket, we help companies build better workplaces with people analytics—using qualita...
EngageRocket was founded by CheeTung Leong and Dorothy Yiu in 2016. Before founding the company from 2011 to early 2016, they led the Southeast Asia division of a global research & consulting company as Regional Director and Head of Operations respectively.
EngageRocket is a cloud-based software that helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data.
At EngageRocket, we are passionate about building great workplaces with people analytics! We spend >70% of our waking lives at work, yet the instincts we have built about work have been largely negative (search for 'bad boss jokes' on Google and you'll get >1.2M hits).
By analysing data from employee feedback, we help provide managers and leaders guideposts for making better people decisions.
We want to help employees belong, grow and perform together with the companies. Making 70% of your lives better.
Through cultural change, organisational transformation, mergers & acquisitions, companies use EngageRocket as a single source of truth to monitor and improve employee engagement & productivity.
We are looking for talented full-stack Ruby on Rails Developers for continued web development as our organization grows. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic, working with our database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and frontend development.
What you'll be spearheading:
• Developing new web applications
• Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
• Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code
• Integrating data storage solutions
• Creating back-end components
• Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs
• Integrating and developing user-facing elements
• Connecting applications with additional web servers
• Maintaining APIs
Who you are:
• Experience working with Ruby on Rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec
• Ability to write clean Ruby code
• Proficiency with code versioning tools -- specifically Git and Github
• Experience with ReactJS
• Familiarity with MVC, RESTful, and ORM design patterns
• Familiarity with testing tools
• Good communication in English
• Commitment to lifelong learning
Click Want to Visit if you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better as well.