Dorothy Yiu is a co-founder of Singapore-based startup EngageRocket, an employee feedback and analytics software creating greater workplaces.
I’m CheeTung, and I’m the co-founder and CEO of EngageRocket, an HR tech SaaS company in Singapore. Prior to this, I was the regional director at Gallup, running business development in Southeast Asia.
At EngageRocket, we help companies build better workplaces with people analytics—using qualita...
EngageRocket was founded by CheeTung Leong and Dorothy Yiu in 2016. Before founding the company from 2011 to early 2016, they led the Southeast Asia division of a global research & consulting company as Regional Director and Head of Operations respectively.
EngageRocket is a cloud-based software that helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data.
At EngageRocket, we are passionate about building great workplaces with people analytics! We spend >70% of our waking lives at work, yet the instincts we have built about work have been largely negative (search for 'bad boss jokes' on Google and you'll get >1.2M hits).
By analysing data from employee feedback, we help provide managers and leaders guideposts for making better people decisions.
We want to help employees belong, grow and perform together with the companies. Making 70% of your lives better.
Through cultural change, organisational transformation, mergers & acquisitions, companies use EngageRocket as a single source of truth to monitor and improve employee engagement & productivity.
The VP of People Science is a leadership role in the company. You will partner with customers in advising them on survey question design, analyzing survey results, designing a science-backed approach to collecting data, and establishing feedback strategies for our customers at the organization, group, and individual level. You will also work directly in our product team to ensure our platform is built with a people science perspective from the ground up. You will deep dive into your data and find relevant insights to share with our customers and publish articles in collaboration with our marketing team.
Our ideal candidate loves people and has a passion for diving into data to discover stories and insights, as well as imparting knowledge to up-skill customers and better our product. You will:
• Set the strategic vision for how people analytics is best leveraged and optimized for EngageRocket’s customers
• Provide the overarching vision for aligning behavioural science and product design in collaboration with the product team
• Partner with the marketing team to define topics for EngageRocket to lead in the people analytics space and represent EngageRocket in external events
• Partner with Sales and Customer Success as credible representatives of our scientific approach
• Develop strategies and content for supplementary consulting and analytics services
• Dive into our data and apply behavioural science/research to extract usable insights for product and marketing
Who we're looking for:
• PhD in Organizational Psychology, Behavioral Science, or a related field. Or Master’s along with relevant research experience
• At least 10 years of consulting to organisations and/or being a leader within HR/Org Development in an organisation.
• Experience in designing (backed by science), implementing and analysing surveys throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, on-boarding, engagement, inclusion, exit) and/or 360-type feedback processes
• Experience in designing (backed by science) and/or implementing performance management solutions
• Proficient in data analytics with a foundational knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages
Click Want to Visit if you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better as well.