Dorothy Yiu is a co-founder of Singapore-based startup EngageRocket, an employee feedback and analytics software creating greater workplaces.
I’m CheeTung, and I’m the co-founder and CEO of EngageRocket, an HR tech SaaS company in Singapore. Prior to this, I was the regional director at Gallup, running business development in Southeast Asia.
At EngageRocket, we help companies build better workplaces with people analytics—using qualita...
EngageRocket was founded by CheeTung Leong and Dorothy Yiu in 2016. Before founding the company from 2011 to early 2016, they led the Southeast Asia division of a global research & consulting company as Regional Director and Head of Operations respectively.
EngageRocket is a cloud-based software that helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data.
At EngageRocket, we are passionate about building great workplaces with people analytics! We spend >70% of our waking lives at work, yet the instincts we have built about work have been largely negative (search for 'bad boss jokes' on Google and you'll get >1.2M hits).
By analysing data from employee feedback, we help provide managers and leaders guideposts for making better people decisions.
We want to help employees belong, grow and perform together with the companies. Making 70% of your lives better.
Through cultural change, organisational transformation, mergers & acquisitions, companies use EngageRocket as a single source of truth to monitor and improve employee engagement & productivity.
You will be working very closely with the Sales Director for the following responsibilities:
1. Generate new business by prospecting, cold calling, leveraging networks, etc
2. Drive the sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
3. Act as a “solutions expert” consultant by helping prospects with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives, and feeding requirements back to the product owner for development
4. Share ideas and new business development strategies
5. Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals
Who we're looking for:
1. Fresh graduates in the top 5% of their cohort with strong drive and desire to be in B2B tech sales will be considered.
2. Highly competitive, strong work ethic and teamwork
3. Experience and / or comfortable with cold calling
4. Demonstrated track record in closing new business (contract sizes between $15-30K), exceeding sales targets and willing to accept aggressive commission pay
5. Willing to adopt a performance-based sales model by tracking critical sales metrics and keeping CRM updated daily (knowledge of Hubspot CRM is a plus)
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver powerful presentations and product demos.
7. Comfortable with technology systems, Internet applications, and the ability to interact with senior level leaders.
Click Want to Visit if you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better as well.