Established in 2005, DragonPass now has over 10 million cardholders and over 200 clients globally. Offering a world-class travel experience for both business and leisure travelers, we are the world’s fastest-growing airport services technology company, providing a range of travel services through an advanced digital platform. Our lounge network currently has over 1,300 lounges, and we are on the cusp of adding many more lounges.
We have a team of experienced leaders and they bring a crucial blend of innovation, passion and experience to the company. Our global offices are located in China, United Kingdom, Singapore, Brazil, South Korea, South Africa.
It is our mission to provide our members with a total airport solution to make everyone's airport experience something to truly enjoy.
That is not to say we have forgotten our roots. We now boast an airport lounge network that has over 900 venues across the globe. However, airport lounges are not for all travellers.
Always abiding by our guiding principal: To treat others the way you want to be treated.
We are proud of the technology that drives us. We have spent many years refining, updating and perfecting our digital delivery to the point where we can offer our members a leading range of services all available through a single-app. Everything is now at fingertips.
We are revolutionising the airport experience and we want you to join us.
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team!
Who you are:
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for web and mobile applications
- Expert knowledge of WeChat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication ability; ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage as we have offices located in China
- Enjoy working in multi-cultural, multi-location team environment
- Experience working in travel, airline, loyalty industry will be added advantage
- Singaporeans and PR candidates preferred
If you're inerested, click Want to Visit!