A “street smart” HR Professional with extensive experience covering Information Technology, Telecommunication, Retail & Financial Services across APAC. Always self-motivated and a highly independent worker who is very result-oriented in challenging environments. Often think out-of-box to solve pr...
Chew Seng Zhang
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
At Al-Futtaim, we pride ourselves on offering our customers the most diverse selection of shopping choices imaginable.
And we don’t just create an amazing shopping experience in the UAE. We also provide consumers the brands they love throughout the GCC, Egypt, the Levant, and Southeast Asia.
Our Retail division has unique capabilities for launching and developing brands to high operating standards while enjoying excellent long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with our partners.
The majority of our franchisees have been developed over many years and success can be attributed to maintaining a strong vision and faithfully replicating the brand values, ethos and culture, combined with local knowledge, expertise in precise execution and commitment to growth.
In short: we understand brands, people, and the dedication that is required to bring them both together with a smile.
Al-Futtaim provides quality products and services that enrich people’s lives and aspirations each and every day.
At Al-Futtaim, Respect, Excellence, Collaboration and Integrity are the values we live by, that help us action our Purpose and Vision. It is how we work and interact with others.
R – Respect for all stakeholders
I – Integrity always do the right thing
C – Collaboration better together
E – Excellence Best in class
Consider yourself people's people? Our company needs a killer Talent Acquisition Specialist. Fun, fast-paced... blah blah.
Look, no kidding here. We tend to work hard at the same time we play hard and we hope you will too. We're smart and passionate about what we do; you will need to be as well.
We're growing and need a Talent Acquisition Specialist and a visionary leader. Experience in an agency environment is a plus. You understand when you need to book and when to go to the general market route.
Do you have a great sense of humor? Do you want to work somewhere your unusual voice will be heard? Are you driven by the ability to set exceed ambitious goals? When you see something that's a problem, do you make a change or just complain?
Here are some things you'll be spearheading in this role:
• Deliver high-quality coordination and recruiting work in a very fast-paced environment by managing efforts across various components of hiring projects: sourcing strategies, candidate mapping and interviewing.
• Provide insights to businesses to assist them to best match the talents in the market.
• Deeply understand the company's opportunity, culture, and business and be able to communicate to and inspire desired candidates.
• Often think of out the box to come out with ideal/solution to get closer to the candidates in the market.
Who exactly are we looking for? If you think you are following, we want to meet you:
• Proven work experience of 1 -3 years of experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
Let's chat! Click Want to Visit to let us know you're interested.